WTS๐ŸŽ– Custom MPGH Badges [[ 1$ ]]

Posts 1โ€“15 of 36 ยท Page 1 of 3
๐ŸŽ– Custom MPGH Badges [[ 1$ ]]
= EXAMPLES =

:: Silver border / 2 Stars / Pink ::




:: Custom border (Purple) / 1 Star / Purple ::




:: Golden border / 3 Stars / Red ::




:: Silver border / 3 Stars / Red-Blue gradient ::




:: Golden border / 3 Stars / Purple ::




:: Silver border / 3 Stars / Custom background ::




= PRICE =

1$

= PAYMENT =

1 . BTC
2 . Steam trade
3 . Steam gift code
4 . Paysafecard

= INFO =

Character limit (includes white space):
1st text : 16
2nd text : 12

1 . I don't make badges that contain text like: "admin", "moderator", "trusted" etc.
2 . I got 24 hours to realize the project after payment (usually it takes +- 5 min.)
3 . I don't go first.

= CONTACT =

Skype : MrZaczer0 (click to add)
After discussing a few details I'd like Zaczero was able to create this magical badge just for me :>

Looks quite unique. Good luck with sales!
I have to say, I like it A LOT!! Recommend this service.
+Vouch Thanks for Graphic buddy <3



+Vouch , he's good bro
Updated look of the stars!

Old:


New:
+Vouch, great guy. Recommend to buy.

and this is for?
Quote Originally Posted by Nomames90 View Post
and this is for?
nothing its just looking good
Tying making the test a bit better quality, other than that they look pretty nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Tying making the test a bit better quality, other than that they look pretty nice.
The quality is good lol the fuzzy look (near the bottom; I'm assuming you're speaking about that part)is on all badges.
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
The quality is good lol the fuzzy look (near the bottom; I'm assuming you're speaking about that part)is on all badges.
Overall quality is not bad but just saying it could be better, only think he has to do is edit the badge itself and take our all the pixeled parts.

https://prnt.sc/fnmjfiⓘ
https://prnt.sc/fnmjhyⓘ
https://prnt.sc/fnmjlmⓘ
++Vouch Made me an amazing badge <3
Posts 1โ€“15 of 36 ยท Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?