WTBRefund on mrporter.com

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Refund on mrporter.com
Hi

I am looking for experienced refunder who can do their magic on Mrporter.com

It's 1 item and total of $418 - will be shipped via UPS.

Please contact me only if you have your refunding service running(thread) and have vouches.

Price: Would like to pay 10%, but always negotiable.

Skype: ******wickedsoles

Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by wickedsoles View Post
Hi

I am looking for experienced refunder who can do their magic on Mrporter.com

It's 1 item and total of $418 - will be shipped via UPS.

Please contact me only if you have your refunding service running(thread) and have vouches.

Price: Would like to pay 10%, but always negotiable.

Skype: ******wickedsoles

Thank you!
i can do it for you add my skype ******kasab98
I sent you a skype request.
Quote Originally Posted by Vangelo View Post
I sent you a skype request.
Added. Could you confirm we are talking?

Thank you
Hey mate this is confirmed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?