What could you buy earlier with $1, €1, etc... ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
What could you buy earlier with $1, €1, etc... ?
It's 2017, almost everything has changed, including currency inflation.
Here in my country, in 2009 i was able to buy a lot of things (junk food etc) with 1GTQ (USD$0,13), now i need 10 times more money to buy what I want
McDoubles at McDonalds were $1, now $1.29 or some bullshit, more if you have state sales tax LUL
Quote Originally Posted by Zenitram View Post
It's 2017, almost everything has changed, including currency inflation.
Here in my country, in 2009 i was able to buy a lot of things (junk food etc) with 1GTQ (USD$0,13), now i need 10 times more money to buy what I want
With $1 in 2009, I could've bought an estimated 10,000 BTC for 0.0001 USD each. Which now, I would have been able to buy anything ever
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


With $1 in 2009, I could've bought an estimated 10,000 BTC for 0.0001 USD each. Which now, I would have been able to buy anything ever
Unfortunately, it was not so we have to work
Same in my country. The dollar was worth 7 Egyptian pounds a couple of years ago now it's worth 18
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?