Generaldo ur graphics for cheap and stuff

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
do ur graphics for cheap and stuff
hey i do all kinds of graphics I use photoshop and draw and paint and stuff, here is some of my stuff
https://wade-bradley.carbonmade.com/

ask me anything, I'll literally do any kind of graphic design besides 3D animation stuff, I even edit videos and we can discuss prices.
I don't cost much. I'm a cheap human being.
Tbh most the work could isn't unique at all but if someone wants to pay for something like this, go right ahead.
Quote Originally Posted by VAW$RfgW4TWW54 View Post
Tbh most the work could isn't unique at all but if someone wants to pay for something like this, go right ahead.
Literally everyone does the same thing, so really no one is really "unique".
Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
Literally everyone does the same thing, so really no one is really "unique".
That's not true at all. Every artist is unique in their own way.
Quote Originally Posted by VAW$RfgW4TWW54 View Post
That's not true at all. Every artist is unique in their own way.
But you just said mine wasn't unique? but you said every artist is unique in their own way.. Sure everyone does some things different but its all the same overall.
Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
But you just said mine wasn't unique? but you said every artist is unique in their own way.. Sure everyone does some things different but its all the same overall.
You are right I said every "Artist", you my good sir is what I like to call a tutorial whore.
Quote Originally Posted by VAW$RfgW4TWW54 View Post
You are right I said every "Artist", you my good sir is what I like to call a tutorial whore.
Wow yeah, its been tutorials that gave me all my skills, not the fact that I've been painting and drawing since I was little. that can't be it. I'm more of an artist then you, that's for sure. Seeing how I've actually done logo designs for private companies and groups.
Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
Wow yeah, its been tutorials that gave me all my skills, not the fact that I've been painting and drawing since I was little. that can't be it. I'm more of an artist then you, that's for sure. Seeing how I've actually done logo designs for private companies and groups.
If that was the case then why aren't these designs watermarked and put in your portfolio. Also I have probably been doing graphic design longer than you have been alive. Buddy just learn something new and unique instead of going off tutorials.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inspired Arts View Post
The truth is that you've got some decent ideas, however you lack a lot of knowledge (in my eyes at least) and your executions don't come out as nice.
Also your personal portfolio is really boring and anyone who'd be interested in having a closer look, would leave within the first minute. Give it some personal touch, add more work samples and information about you. Let them know WHY they should choose you, WHY are you different from everyone else?

Cheers!
Exactly my point
Quote Originally Posted by VAW$RfgW4TWW54 View Post
If that was the case then why aren't these designs watermarked and put in your portfolio. Also I have probably been doing graphic design longer than you have been alive. Buddy just learn something new and unique instead of going off tutorials.

- - - Updated - - -



Exactly my point
What..? that was your point? well you didn't prove it very well because I did not see you going in that direction at all.

And also you can't really determine that you've done graphic design longer than I've been alive because you do not know my age or how long I've done it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inspired Arts View Post
The truth is that you've got some decent ideas, however you lack a lot of knowledge (in my eyes at least) and your executions don't come out as nice.
Also your personal portfolio is really boring and anyone who'd be interested in having a closer look, would leave within the first minute. Give it some personal touch, add more work samples and information about you. Let them know WHY they should choose you, WHY are you different from everyone else?

Cheers!
Yeah I can understand your thoughts on the portfolio I never touch it but share it because it has some work I did awhile ago. I really should update it but it. Thing is most of the work I do is for private clubs and I'm unable to share any work I do for them.
Quote Originally Posted by Robotkubo View Post
What..? that was your point? well you didn't prove it very well because I did not see you going in that direction at all.

And also you can't really determine that you've done graphic design longer than I've been alive because you do not know my age or how long I've done it.

- - - Updated - - -
You are right I can't make assumptions but based on the type of work you do and how all your work is something based off a tutorial, it gives the impression you haven't been doing this for very long.
The truth is that you've got some decent ideas, however you lack a lot of knowledge (in my eyes at least) and your executions don't come out as nice.
Also your personal portfolio is really boring and anyone who'd be interested in having a closer look, would leave within the first minute. Give it some personal touch, add more work samples and information about you. Let them know WHY they should choose you, WHY are you different from everyone else?

Cheers!
The work looks okay, might use you in the future and see what you come up with.
Do you have any packages , ie. Youtube Logo + Banner/ Twitter Logo and Banner?
Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
Do you have any packages , ie. Youtube Logo + Banner/ Twitter Logo and Banner?
Yeah I do everything, add me on skype for more information : wade.kubo
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?