Neon Glow Textures

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Neon Glow Textures
Hi,

I just want to ask,

I Maked Neon Glowing Player textures by using the method unpak/pak by ffriozi.
Does battleEye scan this files? I dont really know if u can get banned for changing "colors". If Someone has some info about that let me know please.

Also if anyone want to test it out PM me.
well you can possibly, since you just changed some game file
pls share your file ^__^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4y View Post
Hi,

I just want to ask,

I Maked Neon Glowing Player textures by using the method unpak/pak by ffriozi.
Does battleEye scan this files? I dont really know if u can get banned for changing "colors". If Someone has some info about that let me know please.

Also if anyone want to test it out PM me.
I need to test and ask aceept my friend request pls
Could you share the file? I can test. Thanks in advance.
in this thread "plz give file"
i want test

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4y View Post
Hi,

I just want to ask,

I Maked Neon Glowing Player textures by using the method unpak/pak by ffriozi.
Does battleEye scan this files? I dont really know if u can get banned for changing "colors". If Someone has some info about that let me know please.

Also if anyone want to test it out PM me.
TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_assets.pak change?

- - - Updated - - -

i try this

but fail

i.imgur.com/IBjTvFe.png
Quote Originally Posted by stal2zs9g8 View Post
i want test

- - - Updated - - -



TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_assets.pak change?

- - - Updated - - -

i try this

but fail

i.imgur.com/IBjTvFe.png
Which editor have u used?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4y View Post
Which editor have u used?
i use only u4pak.exe / UE4PakUnpacker.exe
I can test, pm me.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4y View Post
Hi,

I just want to ask,

I Maked Neon Glowing Player textures by using the method unpak/pak by ffriozi.
Does battleEye scan this files? I dont really know if u can get banned for changing "colors". If Someone has some info about that let me know please.

Also if anyone want to test it out PM me.
That's a good mod
I also would like to test to understand the modify files

Ty
I´m Currently testing it but, when u get hit , it crash sometimes, trying to fix.
Sounds like a really promising mod if it doesn't crash. Would love to test as well.
Quote Originally Posted by antianden View Post
prnt.sc/fqe09b
prnt.sc/fqe3ys

I deleted some random textures from the TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_assets.pak
Looks pretty nice, but sadly it crashes a lot.
Well thats beacause Models have like really a lot of files, u have to change every single one, because when u change ur clothes or somebody else game will crash, so its like 99% crash rate. Same when u get shot and they breaks ur helmet or armor.
Quote Originally Posted by antianden View Post
prnt.sc/fqe09b
prnt.sc/fqe3ys

I deleted some random textures from the TslGame-WindowsNoEditor_assets.pak
Looks pretty nice, but sadly it crashes a lot.
what folder & file
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?