Best Steam summer sale sticker showcase ???

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Best Steam summer sale sticker showcase ???
I completed one page recently and made this one


Tell me what you guys think and post yours here
I've got that one, it looks nice. I don't have a full page of any others though.
Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I've got that one, it looks nice. I don't have a full page of any others though.
I cant see it for some reason
Still haven't a clue on how people get the stickers. Do I craft badges?
Quote Originally Posted by misc View Post
Still haven't a clue on how people get the stickers. Do I craft badges?
you spend on buying games to get the stickers
Quote Originally Posted by 243 View Post
you spend on buying games to get the stickers
lol nothing to do with money

you need to complete quests to get them

http://steamcommunity.com/id/my/stickers

scroll down and you should find your quests
i completed like 3 but what is the point of them
mine here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/leomg/ⓘ

4 pages unlocked so far and so close to finish them all

earn them for free, do the discovery queue shit like 5-7 times everyday, visit your friends profile, go to activity and like or post something, Edit your profile change your picture etc..
Quote Originally Posted by loaykr View Post
mine here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/leomg/

4 pages unlocked so far and so close to finish them all

earn them for free, do the discovery queue shit like 5-7 times everyday, visit your friends profile, go to activity and like or post something, Edit your profile change your picture etc..
looks cool
Quote Originally Posted by Zane Juliun View Post
looks cool
man your avatar got me laughing so hard, it reminded me of that rick and morty episode
Quote Originally Posted by Zane Juliun View Post
looks cool
I just completed 10 pages lol XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HexOmega View Post
man your avatar got me laughing so hard, it reminded me of that rick and morty episode
yeah ty , thats mr poopy butthole
got unlocked 2 pages so far :/
Mine's on my steam profile. /76561197997261904
Heh, yeah it looks funny
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?