Trusted Reship?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Trusted Reship?
Who has used reship for package worth $1k+ and how was your experience?

Edit:

Extra info - From US to UK
border linux will charge you a shitload

Shipito seems to be really fair
Shipito.
//2short
Reship.com
@SelfMadeSZN does reship and even does your refund. Over 20+ people he done this to, don't be afraid to use his services.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
@SelfMadeSZN does reship and even does your refund. Over 20+ people he done this to, don't be afraid to use his services.
Wow, thanks I'll check it out.
Also I've been using cgw and it's been a pleasant experience.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
@SelfMadeSZN does reship and even does your refund. Over 20+ people he done this to, don't be afraid to use his services.
Does he reship to uk?
Quote Originally Posted by Mesut12 View Post
Does he reship to uk?
Yes I do. //
Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
Yes I do. //

Alright, checked your account and your thread bro. You are in regular scam disputes (resolved amicably admittedly) but you're too high risk for me to trust you with so much money.
Quote Originally Posted by Mesut12 View Post
Alright, checked your account and your thread bro. You are in regular scam disputes (resolved amicably admittedly) but you're too high risk for me to trust you with so much money.
too high risk lol.. You're acting like I'm threatening you to use my service. I'm not forcing you to do it. It's your choice lol.
Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
too high risk lol.. You're acting like I'm threatening you to use my service. I'm not forcing you to do it. It's your choice lol.
LOL guess I was right and I hope your sock puppet who 'thanked' your obvious scam attempt gets screwed for it too.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us