Thread: Staff Dispute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Staff Dispute

I've just about had it with Boombox.

All my threads in general, 90% of them get closed by Boombox, and they wouldn't even be a fully discussed topic.

Also on most of the closures, Boombox is harassing me.

The point of this thread isn't about how brain dead Boombox is, but his abuse of power.

The closing of threads when they aren't discussed or answered, such as this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2

The closing of threads just because I opened it and to prevent me from flaming back to her or it or whatever it is.

How did a previous scammer and a middleman impersonator get to be in charge of the general section?
    It's like saying Light will pay back everyone and turned out to be nice, and after a while gets Minion Force just because he's active in it.. ( This is an example of a scammer and brings out a huge apology to everyone he has triggered negatively )

It does not matter whether or not Boombox is participating in the marketplace anymore, " once a scammer always a scammer. "

Boombox thinks of herself as a GOD & has an extremely high ego.

Did I just open a dispute just because I dislike Boombox? No, I compared Boombox with Austin and in my perspective Austin takes care of the general section very well and makes sure that the threads he closes are fully discussed. But boombox just closes threads just because it's me, or just because it's not interesting for anyone to see.

The above thread that I mentioned, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2 wasn't fully discussed and has different answers, I was waiting for an answer from one of the staff to explain it and that was not fulfilled. Closed for no reason and atleast the first time no harassment was made.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ice Cube For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (07-04-2017),Boombox (07-04-2017),Marcus. (07-04-2017),[MPGH]Psychotic (07-04-2017),[MPGH]Wyo (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    @Boombox

It would help if you mentioned her.

Edit your post also, first you called Boombox a guy then a girl, make up your mind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

Boombox (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmg Fame Farmer View Post
    @Boombox

It would help if you mentioned her.

Edit your post also, first you called Boombox a guy then a girl, make up your mind.
    Stop assuming its gender.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinister For This Useful Post:

Freeze (07-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post

All my threads in general, 90% of them get closed by Boombox, and they wouldn't even be a fully discussed topic.

The point of this thread isn't about how brain dead Boombox is, but his abuse of power.

The closing of threads when they aren't discussed or answered, such as this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2
    All you do is shitpost, of course I'm going to close your threads, what do you expect? You were banned for shitposting before and you come back and expect different results? No. Stay out of General if you can't handle your shitposts being moderated, go back to Neopets forums.

How did a previous scammer and a middleman impersonator get to be in charge of the general section?
    It's like saying Light will pay back everyone and turned out to be nice, and after a while gets Minion Force just because he's active in it.. ( This is an example of a scammer and brings out a huge apology to everyone he has triggered negatively )

It does not matter whether or not Boombox is participating in the marketplace anymore, " once a scammer always a scammer. "
    Ahh digging up random shit you know nothing about, good try but that has literally nothing to do with me deleting / closing your shitposts bud, try again.

Did I just open a dispute just because I dislike Boombox? No, I compared Boombox with Austin and in my perspective Austin takes care of the general section very well and makes sure that the threads he closes are fully discussed. But boombox just closes threads just because it's me, or just because it's not interesting for anyone to see.
    Yeah you're right, I'm sure the 20 logs that Austin does a month are really thought out by him when he does decide to browse through General.

The above thread that I mentioned, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2 wasn't fully discussed and has different answers, I was waiting for an answer from one of the staff to explain it and that was not fulfilled. Closed for no reason and atleast the first time no harassment was made.
    Once again another shipost, do you think you're the first person to suggest selling hacks? Obviously if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, hence why you don't see it. Very simple, no?

I am God nigga.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

HomeScillet (07-04-2017),Matthew (07-04-2017),Raple (09-19-2017)

Thanks

The closing of threads just because I opened it and to prevent me from flaming back to her or it or whatever it is.

Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revivified For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (07-04-2017),Raple (10-09-2017),TofuBan (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'd advise you not to use foul language since they are making the calls here.If you want to dispute staff's actions and actually have it make an impact/or have them take you seriously do not use these kind of words.

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thats pretty harsh man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    All you do is shitpost, of course I'm going to close your threads, what do you expect? You were banned for shitposting before and you come back and expect different results? No. Stay out of General if you can't handle your shitposts being moderated, go back to Neopets forums.

Ahh digging up random shit you know nothing about, good try but that has literally nothing to do with me deleting / closing your shitposts bud, try again.

Yeah you're right, I'm sure the 20 logs that Austin does a month are really thought out by him when he does decide to browse through General.

Once again another shipost, do you think you're the first person to suggest selling hacks? Obviously if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, hence why you don't see it. Very simple, no?

I am God nigga.

I was never banned for shit posting retard. I requested a ban for a month

Did I mention about me WANTING TO SELL HACKS?

I asked WHY IS THE RULE THERE. Why are you moderating general if you can't read properly?

It's not random shit. You were a previous scammer on MPGH. I have no idea how you ended up being back here. It has something to do about you being in charge of general and not closing my posts. I don't always shitpost and shitposting is NORMAL in general. Don't expect some HQ posts of your hobbies.

Austin is a way better moderator than you with less work that he does. You just close posts just cause you can. The useless harassment in certain posts should also be avoided.

In my perspective general needs an active moderator that participates fairly in most threads such as @Predator, but you, barely participate in any topics going on and when you do, it's just you being offensive to some person.

I mean, do you think this is answered @Boombox ? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1277320

What you posted isn't what the OP asked.

Did you ever think that maybe OP was scammed by someone that was not on MPGH? Did you ask OP about it?
    Last edited by Ice Cube; 07-04-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Did I mention about me WANTING TO SELL HACKS?

I asked WHY IS THE RULE THERE. Why are you moderating general if you can't read properly?
    Did I say you wanted to sell hacks? No? Maybe you should learn to read?????

And I already answered your question, if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, therefor they don't want hacks being sold so make a rule against it, are you that dumb?

It's not random shit. You were a previous scammer on MPGH. I have no idea how you ended up being back here. It has something to do about you being in charge of general and not closing my posts. I don't always shitpost and shitposting is NORMAL in general. Don't expect some HQ posts of your hobbies.
    What does my previous scam have to do with moderating General? Really? I'm confused how you're seeing a correlation between the two. Yes I scammed in the past, and I paid everyone back that was scammed and did a giveaway as well. You do always shitpost, I don't think I could find more than 10 posts of yours that weren't shitposts. The point of General minions is to clean up the blatant spam/shit posts which are flooded in daily.

Austin is a way better moderator than you with less work that he does. You just close posts just cause you can. The useless harassment in certain posts should also be avoided.

In my perspective general needs an active moderator that participates fairly in most threads such as @Predator, but you, barely participate in any topics going on and when you do, it's just you being offensive to some person.
    I really can't see how you're making this assumption other than you don't like me. How can you say he's a better moderator when he doesn't moderate? And saying Predator being a minion is a laugh, he is a fellow shitposter, except his posts are just anime shitposts. And you mention Austin being a "way better" moderator and then state that I don't participate in any topics... hello..? does he..? no? ok.

I mean, do you think this is answered @Boombox ? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1277320

What you posted isn't what the OP asked.

Did you ever think that maybe OP was scammed by someone that was not on MPGH? Did you ask OP about it?
    Once again nice try, but OP actually PMed me and explained it and asked me for help, but you obviously wouldn't know you're just throwing out blind accusations.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

HomeScillet (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Need assistance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yo @Boombox is a legend, tf you mean b?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nike For This Useful Post:

HomeScillet (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    a fucking savage