Thread: Staff Dispute

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Ice Cube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EU Hapis 1
    Posts
    950
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Amused

    Staff Dispute

    I've just about had it with Boombox.

    All my threads in general, 90% of them get closed by Boombox, and they wouldn't even be a fully discussed topic.

    Also on most of the closures, Boombox is harassing me.

    The point of this thread isn't about how brain dead Boombox is, but his abuse of power.

    The closing of threads when they aren't discussed or answered, such as this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2

    The closing of threads just because I opened it and to prevent me from flaming back to her or it or whatever it is.

    How did a previous scammer and a middleman impersonator get to be in charge of the general section?
    It's like saying Light will pay back everyone and turned out to be nice, and after a while gets Minion Force just because he's active in it.. ( This is an example of a scammer and brings out a huge apology to everyone he has triggered negatively )

    It does not matter whether or not Boombox is participating in the marketplace anymore, " once a scammer always a scammer. "

    Boombox thinks of herself as a GOD & has an extremely high ego.

    Did I just open a dispute just because I dislike Boombox? No, I compared Boombox with Austin and in my perspective Austin takes care of the general section very well and makes sure that the threads he closes are fully discussed. But boombox just closes threads just because it's me, or just because it's not interesting for anyone to see.

    The above thread that I mentioned, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2 wasn't fully discussed and has different answers, I was waiting for an answer from one of the staff to explain it and that was not fulfilled. Closed for no reason and atleast the first time no harassment was made.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ice Cube For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (07-04-2017),[MPGH]Boombox (07-04-2017),Marcus. (07-04-2017),[MPGH]Psychotic (07-04-2017),Wyo (07-04-2017)

  3. #2
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,798
    Reputation
    846
    Thanks
    675
    @Boombox

    It would help if you mentioned her.

    Edit your post also, first you called Boombox a guy then a girl, make up your mind.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Boombox (07-04-2017)

  5. #3
    Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1,777.71
    Posts
    811
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmg Fame Farmer View Post
    @Boombox

    It would help if you mentioned her.

    Edit your post also, first you called Boombox a guy then a girl, make up your mind.
    Stop assuming its gender.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinister For This Useful Post:

    Freeze (07-06-2017)

  7. #4
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    18,242
    Reputation
    4408
    Thanks
    4,339
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    I've just about had it with Boombox.

    All my threads in general, 90% of them get closed by Boombox, and they wouldn't even be a fully discussed topic.

    Also on most of the closures, Boombox is harassing me.

    The point of this thread isn't about how brain dead Boombox is, but his abuse of power.

    The closing of threads when they aren't discussed or answered, such as this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2
    All you do is shitpost, of course I'm going to close your threads, what do you expect? You were banned for shitposting before and you come back and expect different results? No. Stay out of General if you can't handle your shitposts being moderated, go back to Neopets forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    How did a previous scammer and a middleman impersonator get to be in charge of the general section?
    It's like saying Light will pay back everyone and turned out to be nice, and after a while gets Minion Force just because he's active in it.. ( This is an example of a scammer and brings out a huge apology to everyone he has triggered negatively )

    It does not matter whether or not Boombox is participating in the marketplace anymore, " once a scammer always a scammer. "
    Ahh digging up random shit you know nothing about, good try but that has literally nothing to do with me deleting / closing your shitposts bud, try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    Did I just open a dispute just because I dislike Boombox? No, I compared Boombox with Austin and in my perspective Austin takes care of the general section very well and makes sure that the threads he closes are fully discussed. But boombox just closes threads just because it's me, or just because it's not interesting for anyone to see.
    Yeah you're right, I'm sure the 20 logs that Austin does a month are really thought out by him when he does decide to browse through General.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    The above thread that I mentioned, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2 wasn't fully discussed and has different answers, I was waiting for an answer from one of the staff to explain it and that was not fulfilled. Closed for no reason and atleast the first time no harassment was made.
    Once again another shipost, do you think you're the first person to suggest selling hacks? Obviously if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, hence why you don't see it. Very simple, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    Boombox thinks of herself as a GOD & has an extremely high ego.
    I am God nigga.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    HomeScillet (07-04-2017),Matthew (07-04-2017),Raple (09-19-2017)

  9. #5
    eRepository's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    964
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    I've just about had it with Boombox.

    All my threads in general, 90% of them get closed by Boombox, and they wouldn't even be a fully discussed topic.

    Also on most of the closures, Boombox is harassing me.

    The point of this thread isn't about how brain dead Boombox is, but his abuse of power.

    The closing of threads when they aren't discussed or answered, such as this one https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2

    The closing of threads just because I opened it and to prevent me from flaming back to her or it or whatever it is.

    How did a previous scammer and a middleman impersonator get to be in charge of the general section?
    It's like saying Light will pay back everyone and turned out to be nice, and after a while gets Minion Force just because he's active in it.. ( This is an example of a scammer and brings out a huge apology to everyone he has triggered negatively )

    It does not matter whether or not Boombox is participating in the marketplace anymore, " once a scammer always a scammer. "

    Boombox thinks of herself as a GOD & has an extremely high ego.

    Did I just open a dispute just because I dislike Boombox? No, I compared Boombox with Austin and in my perspective Austin takes care of the general section very well and makes sure that the threads he closes are fully discussed. But boombox just closes threads just because it's me, or just because it's not interesting for anyone to see.

    The above thread that I mentioned, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1276279&page=2 wasn't fully discussed and has different answers, I was waiting for an answer from one of the staff to explain it and that was not fulfilled. Closed for no reason and atleast the first time no harassment was made.
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eRepository For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (07-04-2017),Raple (10-09-2017),TofuBan (07-05-2017)

  11. #6
    CloudUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,335
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    I'd advise you not to use foul language since they are making the calls here.If you want to dispute staff's actions and actually have it make an impact/or have them take you seriously do not use these kind of words.

    Running a top notch refunding service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the above button!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

  12. #7
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    もせきく
    Posts
    1,322
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    882
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Thats pretty harsh man

  13. #8
    Ice Cube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EU Hapis 1
    Posts
    950
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    All you do is shitpost, of course I'm going to close your threads, what do you expect? You were banned for shitposting before and you come back and expect different results? No. Stay out of General if you can't handle your shitposts being moderated, go back to Neopets forums.



    Ahh digging up random shit you know nothing about, good try but that has literally nothing to do with me deleting / closing your shitposts bud, try again.



    Yeah you're right, I'm sure the 20 logs that Austin does a month are really thought out by him when he does decide to browse through General.



    Once again another shipost, do you think you're the first person to suggest selling hacks? Obviously if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, hence why you don't see it. Very simple, no?


    I am God nigga.



    I was never banned for shit posting retard. I requested a ban for a month


    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Once again another shipost, do you think you're the first person to suggest selling hacks? Obviously if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, hence why you don't see it. Very simple, no?
    Did I mention about me WANTING TO SELL HACKS?

    I asked WHY IS THE RULE THERE. Why are you moderating general if you can't read properly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Ahh digging up random shit you know nothing about, good try but that has literally nothing to do with me deleting / closing your shitposts bud, try again.
    It's not random shit. You were a previous scammer on MPGH. I have no idea how you ended up being back here. It has something to do about you being in charge of general and not closing my posts. I don't always shitpost and shitposting is NORMAL in general. Don't expect some HQ posts of your hobbies.



    Austin is a way better moderator than you with less work that he does. You just close posts just cause you can. The useless harassment in certain posts should also be avoided.

    In my perspective general needs an active moderator that participates fairly in most threads such as @Predator, but you, barely participate in any topics going on and when you do, it's just you being offensive to some person.





    I mean, do you think this is answered @Boombox ? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1277320

    What you posted isn't what the OP asked.

    Did you ever think that maybe OP was scammed by someone that was not on MPGH? Did you ask OP about it?
    Last edited by Ice Cube; 07-04-2017 at 03:04 PM.

  14. #9
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    18,242
    Reputation
    4408
    Thanks
    4,339
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    Did I mention about me WANTING TO SELL HACKS?

    I asked WHY IS THE RULE THERE. Why are you moderating general if you can't read properly?
    Did I say you wanted to sell hacks? No? Maybe you should learn to read?????

    And I already answered your question, if the admins don't want it then you won't see it, therefor they don't want hacks being sold so make a rule against it, are you that dumb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    It's not random shit. You were a previous scammer on MPGH. I have no idea how you ended up being back here. It has something to do about you being in charge of general and not closing my posts. I don't always shitpost and shitposting is NORMAL in general. Don't expect some HQ posts of your hobbies.
    What does my previous scam have to do with moderating General? Really? I'm confused how you're seeing a correlation between the two. Yes I scammed in the past, and I paid everyone back that was scammed and did a giveaway as well. You do always shitpost, I don't think I could find more than 10 posts of yours that weren't shitposts. The point of General minions is to clean up the blatant spam/shit posts which are flooded in daily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    Austin is a way better moderator than you with less work that he does. You just close posts just cause you can. The useless harassment in certain posts should also be avoided.

    In my perspective general needs an active moderator that participates fairly in most threads such as @Predator, but you, barely participate in any topics going on and when you do, it's just you being offensive to some person.
    I really can't see how you're making this assumption other than you don't like me. How can you say he's a better moderator when he doesn't moderate? And saying Predator being a minion is a laugh, he is a fellow shitposter, except his posts are just anime shitposts. And you mention Austin being a "way better" moderator and then state that I don't participate in any topics... hello..? does he..? no? ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
    I mean, do you think this is answered @Boombox ? https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1277320

    What you posted isn't what the OP asked.

    Did you ever think that maybe OP was scammed by someone that was not on MPGH? Did you ask OP about it?
    Once again nice try, but OP actually PMed me and explained it and asked me for help, but you obviously wouldn't know you're just throwing out blind accusations.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    HomeScillet (07-04-2017)

  16. #10
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ❤️ Go fast, Eat ass ❤️
    Posts
    1,942
    Reputation
    560
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Need assistance?


  17. #11
    nike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yo @Boombox is a legend, tf you mean b?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to nike For This Useful Post:

    HomeScillet (07-04-2017)

  19. #12
    TofuBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    a fucking savage

Similar Threads

  1. Remm. Staff Dispute.
    By EgoRaptor 2 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. Mattonie66 Situation/@Approved Staff Dispute
    By darragh in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 01:59 PM
  3. Not a staff dispute
    By Ameer in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Not a staff dispute but
    By Dot2 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
  5. Idea (moved from Staff Dispute Section)
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:18 AM