simple prophunt aimbot
hi , I am still new to lua hacking and I wrote a
prophunt aimbot , that aim to the closest prop possible
Video www youtube com/ watch?v=sHjJVyCV7kM
How to use : -
Press the F key to aim.
hope u enjoy it .
EDIT: I see mathdotRound in the code turned to math****und pls fix
prophunt aimbot , that aim to the closest prop possible
Video www youtube com/ watch?v=sHjJVyCV7kM
Code:
local dis
local pos
local PropPlayers
local GetPosition
local Num = {}
for i = 0,32 do
Num[i] = 16000;
end
local function HowManyPropsAlive()
local CountPlayer={}
for k,v in next,team.GetPlayers(2) do --team.GetPlayers(2) are props
if(v:Alive()) then
table.insert(CountPlayer,v)
end
end
return #CountPlayer
end
local function CHECK(Prop)
PropPlayers = HowManyPropsAlive()
for j = 0,32 do
if(PropPlayers == 0) then Num[j] = 16000 return end
Num[j] = Prop[PropPlayers]
PropPlayers = PropPlayers - 1
end
return
end
local function main()
if (team.GetName(LocalPlayer():Team()) == "Hunters") then
local Prop = {}
for k,v in next,team.GetPlayers(2) do
pos = v:GetPos():ToScreen()
if v:Alive() and v != LocalPlayer() then
dis = math****und(v:GetPos():Distance(LocalPlayer():GetPos()),0)
table.insert(Prop,dis)
end
end
for k,v in next,team.GetPlayers(2) do
CHECK(Prop)
if math****und(math.min(Num[0],Num[1],Num[2],Num[3],Num[4],Num[5],Num[6],Num[7],Num[8],Num[9],Num[10],Num[11],Num[12],Num[13],Num[14],Num[15],Num[16],Num[17],Num[18],Num[19],Num[20],Num[21],Num[22],Num[23],Num[24],Num[25],Num[26],Num[27],Num[28],Num[29],Num[30],Num[31]) , 0 ) == math****und(v:GetPos():Distance(LocalPlayer():GetPos()),0) then
pos = v:GetPos()
if (input.IsKeyDown(KEY_F)) then
GetPosition = (Vector( pos.x,pos.y,pos.z+5) - LocalPlayer():GetShootPos()):Angle()
LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(GetPosition)
CHECK(Prop)
end
end
end
end
end
timer.Create( "ThisShouldBeLongToGetLessErrors", 0.001 , 0 , main)
Press the F key to aim.
hope u enjoy it .
EDIT: I see mathdotRound in the code turned to math****und pls fix

