RainbowSnail for Trusted Member

PollMake RainbowSnail trusted?
27 votes
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
RainbowSnail for Trusted Member
Vote Yes or No. Explain why in a post.

If you don't know me, DO NOT VOTE.
This is mainly for ******s.
Newp - because I'm use to you as this memeber.
How you know someone is a trusted member?
If you don't know, don't vote.
Think you might want to work your way out of CS before you go to trusted member?
I'd consider myself a newfag and am not voting because of that, but I agree with white boi. Get out of cocksuck and I'd have no prob with it at all
Julia for TM,

CS should have no sway on your vote.

THIS IS ASKING IF I'M TRUSTED, NOT IF I'M IN CS OR NOT.

people need to read clearly.
I voted yes.

Lawl.
If I gave you 100$ would I trust that you would give it back to me?
Newp.
fk no .
If you have to tell someone your a trusted member, your not because of that.
u havnt even been here lol
Lol @ julia. Your rarely on. Grow your hair back than smd.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Lol @ julia. Your rarely on. Grow your hair back than smd.
I like it when the hair down.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?