False ban

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
False ban
False ban yet again.
Banned for

"No threatening MPGH members with any sort of blackmail or DDoS/flooding/attack threats."

Where did I threaten where DDoS/Flooding/Attack threats lol?


Please fix yet another false ban by unbanning, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
Doesn't matter what he says, wheres the PROOF.
Did you or did you not threaten to call the cops on me saying and I quote "Your name is literally out on the forums and If I don't bring you down the police will *hint*hint* cops"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post

Dave banned someone for threatening to dox me
Yeah Marcus got it wrong he thought it was for ddosing.This is about doxing.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Did you or did you not threaten to call the cops on me saying and I quote "Your name is literally out on the forums and If I don't bring you down the police will *hint*hint* cops"?

- - - Updated - - -



Yeah Marcus got it wrong he thought it was for ddosing.This is about doxing.
Where did I say I dox you, do you know English?

I am actually worried and I'm trying to help the scanner to be careful because your info is all on forums because of your scams. That's not doxing or threatening with anything. "Bringing you down" can be interpreted in many ways, again does not show why doxing nor threatening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Of course it is in the rules(Meaning that you are not allowed to threaten users as in the above instance).I've went ahead and posted a screenshot of the rule that was broken.


Actually doxing is not against the rules. There's sections for it buddy.

Anyhow nowhere did I say I doxed nor threaten you. I simply said, be careful because your info is literally on the internet and you doing fraud is not a smart move when it's all public. This is truth, the day will come when you will get caught, and that's not in my hands
@Hugo Boss banned you so it can definitely be assured that proof was taken into account when the ban was issued.

No proof = no ban
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
@Hugo Boss banned you so it can definitely be assured that proof was taken into account when the ban was issued.

No proof = no ban
You're not perfect you banned me before invalid and had to fix it

Please tag him as Dave said threatening isn't banable and there is no DOX posted so thus the ban is invalid. Even how, the threatening part never happened even tho it's within the rules.
It's against the rules. All upper staff, including Dave, have banned for threatening to dox in the past.

Also, please refrain from posting unless you are directly involved in the dispute. Continuing to post will result in a ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
It's against the rules. All upper staff, including Dave, have banned for threatening to dox in the past.

Also, please refrain from posting unless you are directly involved in the dispute. Continuing to post will result in a ban.
Sure, but point where I said I will dox him or threaten him with anything serious? Could you please.

There are no words that mention DOX, nor represent a threat in anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
Sure, but point where I said I will dox him or threaten him with anything serious? Could you please.


Pointed thoroughly enough for you? That's why @Hugo Boss banned you. If there was anything more on top of that, you'll have to wait for him to reply.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post




Pointed thoroughly enough for you? That's why @Hugo Boss banned you. If there was anything more on top of that, you'll have to wait for him to reply.
"Chose the wrong person to fuck with"

Where is the threat? Did I say am I going to do anything?

Second sentence:

No threat whatsoever

Third Sentence:
Not my problem this guy scammed which got himself doxed by others

Plus, dave said that its not a banable offence. I never said I'm going to do anything. "chose the wrong person to fuck with" is what you call a threat?

"a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."

Nowhere in that definition did I do anything revolving threat

But once more, Dave said its not a banable offence according to Marcus, which he said will confirm that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
You do know that lying in a staff dispute can lead to a permanent ban right?
Its been like 2 days and I'm waiting for a guy to get banned for lying on scam report, and you guys don't ban him.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1280416 ironic. Even had the staff to team viewer to verify it, confirm its legit and still no initiative to do anything other than ban for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
"Chose the wrong person to fuck with"

Where is the threat? Did I say am I going to do anything?

Second sentence:

No threat whatsoever

Third Sentence:
Not my problem this guy scammed which got himself doxed by others

Plus, dave said that its not a banable offence. I never said I'm going to do anything. "chose the wrong person to fuck with" is what you call a threat?

"a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."

Nowhere in that definition did I do anything revolving threat

But once more, Dave said its not a banable offence according to Marcus, which he said will confirm that.

- - - Updated - - -



Its been like 2 days and I'm waiting for a guy to get banned for lying on scam report, and you guys don't ban him.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1280416 ironic. Even had the staff to team viewer to verify it, confirm its legit and still no initiative to do anything other than ban for no reason.
According to Hova

"The rules are served as a maximum penalty. One line of him saying he's going to do it, in addition to the scenario where he was obviously upset about something, anyone can say anything without being controlling themselves properly and it doesn't really make sense to give him a maximum penalty. It was done at the request of an MM"

So why was this a 1 month ban is another question?
You do know that lying in a staff dispute can lead to a permanent ban right?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?