Argo Hack conversion of Arma 3 Hack ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Argo Hack conversion of Arma 3 Hack ?
Hi,

I need help about Argo. I try to inject a simple script of arma 3 ( something like godmode because i thing it's the same value for argo ).
But i try to inject my script by stop BE with processhacker then use cheat engine to search a string function like ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] or with other string ( RscDisplayOptionsVideo ... ) but i don't find anything ... Can someone help with a string of configfile idd to find a way for injecting a script.


Thanks.
I have found something with RcsMsgBox i will try to inject script later i will tell you if it Work 😂
Quote Originally Posted by axeldu95 View Post
Hi,

I need help about Argo. I try to inject a simple script of arma 3 ( something like godmode because i thing it's the same value for argo ).
But i try to inject my script by stop BE with processhacker then use cheat engine to search a string function like ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] or with other string ( RscDisplayOptionsVideo ... ) but i don't find anything ... Can someone help with a string of configfile idd to find a way for injecting a script.


Thanks.
use your brain here for a second. in argo you dont have a viewable inventory, in arma you do. there is no DisplayInventory in argo
Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
use your brain here for a second. in argo you dont have a viewable inventory, in arma you do. there is no DisplayInventory in argo
Yeah i saw it my bad^^ I succeeded to inject script in argo using another string but i'm kicked off the game after few seconds (Battleye no responding) do to the step were i stop the process ...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us