ExclamationWTBRemove PayPal Limitation

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Remove PayPal Limitation
Need a credit card that I can use to remove limit, people told me VCC's don't work so I'd like to know if there are any other ways to do it
I only have 60$ so I won't be able to give much, but I just need to remove the limitation as it has important transaction history and because I don't want to create a new account
VCCs do work you just need one with a small balance there are a few vendors that sell them
I've recently been using cards from privacy.com They are linked to your bank and you can make many for free.
Quote Originally Posted by Casavant View Post
I've recently been using cards from privacy.com They are linked to your bank and you can make many for free.
Can't verify my phone number, has to be US so I won't bother finding a disposable number. Plus it says that it has to be a credit card from either visa, mastercard, american express or discovery :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabenlords View Post
VCCs do work you just need one with a small balance there are a few vendors that sell them
But not on mpgh as I already asked the only vcc seller in user services, know anyone that can do that?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?