Can Some ONe Help Me ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can Some ONe Help Me ?
Can some One help me with my first hack?
i know how to make and put in the adresses but how can i chose when some one click on about then there comming a window with text?

Please Can some one help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Redbull View Post
Can some One help me with my first hack?
i know how to make and put in the adresses but how can i chose when some one click on about then there comming a window with text?

Please Can some one help me?
u need to be more expecific with what u write...im sure no1 actually understood what was ur problem...
wat program are you using?
he needs a button with ''About''

make a button and put this code in it:

Code:
MsgBox: "put your text in here"

works only in VB
ohhh lol i couldnt understand wat he wuz sayin
I think he's using a trainer maker..

I got no clue how to use it, I never did ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
I think he's using a trainer maker..

I got no clue how to use it, I never did ^^
lol me either im still sticking wit my old buddy named cheat engine lol
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
lol me either im still sticking wit my old buddy named cheat engine lol
rofl...why make it with all those graphics...doesnt change the performance of the hack, and makes u spend time lookin at it...
Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
rofl...why make it with all those graphics...doesnt change the performance of the hack, and makes u spend time lookin at it...
lol i just love the car...and that color lime green lol
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
lol i just love the car...and that color lime green lol
^.- what car?!...what color lime green?!...what in the fk u talkin about?! ^.^
problem is solved.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us