SolvedCSGO Injector

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Injector
Is Xenos injector 2.3 a good injector? Good meaning it's UD and has various injection methods.
I'm comparing it to Gameowner btw, I'd also like some opinions/comparisons regarding this one as well.

Thanks
I would use Xenos. It is still UD by VAC.
So if GameOwner is detected which injector is undetected right now?
Quote Originally Posted by keku211 View Post
So if GameOwner is detected which injector is undetected right now?
GameOwner just gives Vac errors, it deletes its memory when you inject in the menu.
I still use Extreme Injector until now and haven't got any VAC ban. Just ensure that these options are checked:

Injection Options:
Close on Inject
Stealth Inject

Post-Inject Options:
Erase PE
Hide Modules

Scrambling Options (Advanced):
Tick everything except for "Create New Entrypoint"

Don't forget to click "Start in Secure Mode" before starting to inject. (Optional: You could use the option "Scramble DLL" to make it even more harder to detect the DLL!)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us