ANI_ANNOReLIFE Sequal (Final Arc)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
ReLIFE Sequal (Final Arc) / Kino no Tabi remake
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35466/...__Kanketsu-henⓘ

Personally enjoyed ReLIFE as one of the top anime of it's season, probably of that whole year. It was subtle but I really enjoyed it, didn't have much to complain about. Anyone else have thoughts on ReLIFE/this new sequal?

Also one of my favorite older animeⓘ is getting what looks to be like a remake of some sort. Curious to see what they are going to do with this, anyone else have any thoughts?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35079/...nimated_Seriesⓘ

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
ReLIFE is bae.
I agree, it's excellent
Dropped manga a while back because it's just so boring.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Dropped manga a while back because it's just so boring.
Never read the manga, the anime is above average imo.
ReLIFE was good. Enjoyed S1
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
ReLIFE was good. Enjoyed S1
I'm pretty excited as well, looking forward to the final arc.
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
I'm pretty excited as well, looking forward to the final arc.
Does this mean the manga is ending as well? Last time I checked, they were are the festival arc.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Does this mean the manga is ending as well? Last time I checked, they were are the festival arc.
I'd personally assume that they are ending the manga as well, but they could continue manga and just make an ending for the anime, not totally sure though.
not a fan tbh
im waiting on that ReLIFE season 2 because first season ended with a pretty big clifthanger
Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
im waiting on that ReLIFE season 2 because first season ended with a pretty big clifthanger
That's exactly why I made this post? They announced a "season 2" sequal with the final arc of the anime, basically the ending.
Already on my plan to watch list
ReLIFE was 8/10 and definitely going to watch that specials 8]
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
Already on my plan to watch list
ReLIFE was 8/10 and definitely going to watch that specials 8]
Definitely agree, I am pretty damn excited for it.
I thought the show ended fine. Lets hope they don't ruin it.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us