WTSSelling steam account with GTA V on it for $20.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Selling steam account with GTA V on it for $20.
I have a steam account with GTA V on it. I am looking for $20 thru paypal for the account.
Add me on skype. ******1925productionsfpnk. Or add me on Steam to talk.
Daily Bump! Stiiiiiiil selling!!
Daily bump!!! Need gone asap and price is negotiable!
Daiiiiiiiiily BUMP!! Still selling and price is absolutely negotiable!
Daily bump! Still selling! price is negotiable, and i am up for trades!
I must say becareful if it's not the user's account (cracked), it can be easily revoked from the owner without even email access ...
Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
I must say becareful if it's not the user's account (cracked), it can be easily revoked from the owner without even email access ...
Its my account, I can show email proof and more.
Daily bumperino

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
I must say becareful if it's not the user's account (cracked), it can be easily revoked from the owner without even email access ...
I was also banned from GTA V on my main account from adding money, so I just bought another and now I'm unbanned.
My main is "Volvo" and the only username on this account is "Volvo v2".
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?