I can't get this BO2 ZM Trainer 4.1 by TonyMan to work

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I can't get this BO2 ZM Trainer 4.1 by TonyMan to work
Am i missing some step to get it to work . I run the game get in a match and use the trainer but nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by awkwardfrosty View Post
Am i missing some step to get it to work . I run the game get in a match and use the trainer but nothing happens
Works fine for me
Quote Originally Posted by awkwardfrosty View Post
Am i missing some step to get it to work . I run the game get in a match and use the trainer but nothing happens
Try running it as admin.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?