PayPal Verification Service // VERIFIED 100% // WARRANTY // CHEAP // $4 //

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
PayPal Verification Service // VERIFIED 100% // WARRANTY // CHEAP // $4 //
I am making your own paypal account verified, or I can make a new one it is completely your decision!

Does it take long?
No, maximum 5 minutes, usually 2 minutes or less!

Can you do my account I am using currently?

Yes, we can do already made accounts as long as they are based in the USA,
then it will not be a problem!


Can you do this for me if I am outside of the USA?

Yes, I just make a US paypal account, it is no different to any others!!
You can still change the currency to what you want!


Price:

$4


Contact:

Skype: facebook:104328433595289


Proof: (IN ATTACHMENTS)

proof2.PNG60 KB · 48 downloads proof.PNG33 KB · 43 downloads
bump //2short
Great service. Fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Quote Originally Posted by DaGreatOne1 View Post
Great service. Fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

@Extras Any vouch copies? Add me on Skype - ******alluraxxⓘ

View my vouch copy profile here (see how professional they look)

 
What is a vouch copy
A vouch copy is when the seller gives a free copy of their product to an eligible MPGH member. Then, the eligible MPGH member, will leave a review of the product on their thread. This is done to provide legitimacy and review the seller's service.
Yes, add my skype
Vouch copy avalible @Extras ?
Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Vouch copy avalible @Extras ?
add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Extras View Post
add me on skype
added on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
added on skype
Accepted sir.
I asked @op if he can give me a vouch copy for a few guys on a GERMAN forum, check his replys

This guy is very rude...



Quote Originally Posted by Microsoftserialseller View Post
I asked @op if he can give me a vouch copy for a few guys on a GERMAN forum, check his replys

This guy is very rude...



You tried to scam me ******
Quote Originally Posted by Microsoftserialseller View Post
I asked @op if he can give me a vouch copy for a few guys on a GERMAN forum, check his replys

This guy is very rude...



You don't meet the vouch copy requirements btw
THat is not the point, the point is simply that he can say NO, but he start to be rude and agressiv, is this ok for you?!

I see OP you are very rude, your parents must be very proud of you
Quote Originally Posted by Microsoftserialseller View Post
THat is not the point, the point is simply that he can say NO, but he start to be rude and agressiv, is this ok for you?!

I see OP you are very rude, your parents must be very proud of you
lol ur parents left u.. ;D
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?