HelpCreating a Rotmg pserver

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Creating a Rotmg pserver
Hello everyone. I was just wondering how I can create a Hamachi pserver myself with one of the sources provided on this forums.

I tried looking it up on Google, but it just comes up with many tutorials on how to setup a private server (Such as krazyserver)

If you could possibly pm me how I can, or link a tutorial that would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
Hey man, if you want just for yourself, just use Rotux. It takes like 5 seconds to make and is super easy, but if you want more in depth tutorials, you got to hmu on Skype or *******. I'll PM you my name if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by HappyMen View Post
Hello everyone. I was just wondering how I can create a Hamachi pserver myself with one of the sources provided on this forums.

I tried looking it up on Google, but it just comes up with many tutorials on how to setup a private server (Such as krazyserver)

If you could possibly pm me how I can, or link a tutorial that would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
Read my signature and make your move
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Read my signature and make your move
******* name doesn't work. Suggest updating your signature.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us