WTSGIFTCARD MANIAC (PSN ~ XBOX ~ iTUNES ~ AMAZON ~ STEAM ~ GOOGLE PLAY) 70% - BULK

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
GIFTCARD MANIAC (PSN ~ XBOX ~ iTUNES ~ AMAZON ~ STEAM ~ GOOGLE PLAY) 70% - BULK
Hello members,

RESTOCKED FOR LOWER GIFTCARDS!

75% FIXED RATE, LOW PERCENTAGE WHEN BOUGHT IN BULK.

I own a company where I've found a method on how to get hugely cheap bulk stacked giftcards, past purchases below for proof. (Only Quantity's of 3 or 5 for proof)

Meaning I will always have to take payment upfront to purchase your items.

Edit: for lower dimensions it kills me to get but I can get for you but following the same process.
https://gyazo.com/984e6e8ad05366d4ac385de1e9929f9e
https://gyazo.com/dacf5ef23c8f7a3c0d7a6aa3eab3604b

Welcome to a huge giftcard store

Type of PSN Giftcards:
US/UK

Type of Amazon Giftcards:
All in-stock e.g. US/UK

STEAM
All in-stock

iTunes
All in-stock

Google Play
All in-stock

Payment Methods:
BTC


Contact Me:
PM or Skype (Lil Mayo++)

TOS:
• NO REFUNDS - CODES HAVE WILL BE CHECKED AND WORKING!
• I've the right not to deal with you.
• Giftcards should take up to 15 minutes to deliver but in extreme cases allow me to take up to 24 hours to deliver your giftcard.
do you have Vouches?
Interested but waiting for some vouches
Interested in Amazon US, need vouches first
Are these safe for personal use, is the method to acquire them legitimate? Amazon CA?
no chance in paypal as payment. interested in psn $50 card
I apologise, I have been on vacation.

I have a new Skype due to being hijacked, my new Skype is ******connor.gali due to my email, Skype and my forum accounts all being hijacked and sadly messed around with.

Vouches can still be provided via PM.

I was meant to add vouches, but accidentally added. If you contact me I can provide vouches from people.

- - - Updated - - -
@ChronAU I can confirm I'm talking to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Gstarcon View Post
I apologise, I have been on vacation.

I have a new Skype due to being hijacked, my new Skype is ******connor.gali

I was meant to add vouches, but accidentally added. If you contact me I can provide vouches from people.

- - - Updated - - -
@ChronAU I can confirm I'm talking to you.
Confirmed as well
I also forgot to mention in the thread that, I also have to wait until 3 confirmations have taken place via BTC, this is for security reasons but once I gain 3 confirmations your GC will be sent straight away.

Happy shopping.
He's a scammer be aware guys don't deal until there are some vouches
Quote Originally Posted by Banjo zero View Post
He's a scammer be aware guys don't deal until there are some vouches
False accusations? No proof? Ur asking for a temp ban
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChronAU View Post
False accusations? No proof? Ur asking for a temp ban
you think mpgh is the only place where ppl can claim they have codes and scamming?

- - - Updated - - -
Quote Originally Posted by Banjo zero View Post
- - - Updated - - -



you think mpgh is the only place where ppl can claim they have codes and scamming?

- - - Updated - - -
Your reply makes no sense, where is your proof that he is scamming
Quote Originally Posted by ChronAU View Post
Your reply makes no sense, where is your proof that he is scamming
He scammed people on the other forum. You can buy from him and just ignore my warning just don't want ppl to get scammed by him again, will contact you
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?