[Personal Hand-out] N-TraX UCE!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
blur the name out. they can detected it by the name I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
blur the name out. they can detected it by the name I think.
no i use undefined strings :P
and w/e then they'r just pathetic

i changed to public
Delete the link. You don't want it to get detected.
Quote Originally Posted by t3lazy1 View Post
Delete the link. You don't want it to get detected.
why not?
ill update it then

N-traX Engine By Thimo.rar
This file has been downloaded 25 times
File size 1.64 MB, uploaded 15 minutes ago

lol
Why do you want to have to update it every time. That gets annoying for the people getting banned and you.
man uce's take forever to go in and change all the strings....
Is this just a cheat engine that is undetected?
What, that made no since. Definately since you haven't posted in this topic yet.
Does It Make Triners
Does It Make Trainers?
I downloaded it but I haven't checked it out yet.
Quote Originally Posted by t3lazy1 View Post
I downloaded it but I haven't checked it out yet.
no it doesn't i cant figure that out P:
T3- your a n00b. A UCE is just Cheat Engine that is undetected.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?