Antirecoil
Antirecoil
THis Look's Great , i'll Look...
I hope works...
i doubt it works.. its probly a leeched one or an old one :/
they usually are. if it does work then you are awesome.
wait for approval
so wait its only for AK-47??
they usually are. if it does work then you are awesome.
wait for approval
so wait its only for AK-47??
Nice. -waits for approval-
So get me right - it doesnt TAKE away recoil, but lowers it?
So get me right - it doesnt TAKE away recoil, but lowers it?
Post a video. It is the best (and only way) to ensure it is real.
EDIT: There ARE viruses, and NONE of them are known false positives!
+ It is has a REALbasic signature. Decompile it. See that I am right.
EDIT: There ARE viruses, and NONE of them are known false positives!
+ It is has a REALbasic signature. Decompile it. See that I am right.
does it work for any wepon?
all i saw was ak and m14
all i saw was ak and m14
This thread is closed for replies.




