WTSThe Gift Card Shop - Shake Shack, Smashburger, Menchies, Hillstone & MORE!

Posts 1–15 of 255 · Page 1 of 17
The Gift Card Shop - Shake Shack, Smashburger, Menchies, Hillstone & MORE!
What's good, I'm looking to sell giftcards

List of sites:
Shake Shack - 12.5% - ($25, $50, $75, $100, $200, $450)
Blaze Pizza - 15% - ($25, $50, $75, $100, $200)
Fogo De Chao - 16% - ($25, $50, $100, $200)
Which Wich - 7.5% - ($10, $25, $50)
110 Grill - 7.5% - ($25, $50, $100, $150, $200)
Peets.com (W/PIN) - 17.5% (UP TO $200)
Romano's Macaroni Grill - 12% - ($25, $50, $100, $200)
Potbelly Sandwich Shop - 10% - ($10, $25, $50, $100, $200)
Hillstone Restaurant Group (15 restaurants) - 6% - ($50, $100, $150, $200)
Smashburger - 8% - ($25, $50, $100, $150)
Noodles & Co - 10% - ($25, $50, $100, $200, $400)
Mellow Mushroom - 10% - ($50, $75, $100, $150)
Famous Daves BBQ - 20% - ($25, $50, $75, $100)
Main Event Entertainment - 10% ($10-$100+)
Craftworks Restaurants & Breweries - 8% - ($25, $50, $75, $100)
Twinpeaks - 5% - ($50-500)
Yogurtland - 8% - ($25)
Primanti Bros - 8% - ($50, $100, $200, $700)
Eddie Merlot's - 6% ($50)
Tahoe Joe's - 10% - ($25, $50)
Spaghetti Warehouse - 7.5% - ($25)
Patxi's Pizza - 2% - ($50, $100)
16 Handles - 12% - ($25, $50, $100)
Menchies Frozen Yogurt - 5% ($10 for $0.50)


Payment methods:
PP/BTC/ETH/LTC

Skype (BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS):

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/originalhackers.png[/IMG]

TOS:
I don't offer refunds unless I give an unworking gift card AND I'm unable to replace.
Warranty is only for 48 hours.
No shitposting or calling me a scammer if I fail to respond in a super quick time. Just pm me on skype.


Proof below!
jnhP9AlrS1Gh1qssiQCBxw.png124 KB · 252 downloads gofkyv94Q864ktDN7bbSAg.png46 KB · 152 downloads TVFe8wSWSaqW8Nk2Eb1HJQ.png27 KB · 99 downloads 69b89403b76f4074991586dc78e556da.png19 KB · 103 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by bigblackbrownie View Post
Hey, keeping this thread real simple. I have gift cards for sale.

Gift Cards:
- Kona Grill (Restaurant) ~ 7.5%
- L'occitane (High-end skincare) ~ 20%
- Smashburger (Burgers, Fries) ~ 10%
- AMC (Movie tickets, popcorn) ~ 25%
- A.C Moore (Paint, Random shit) ~ 10%
- Dunkin Donuts (Coffee, Donuts) ~ 17.5%

Denominations can be discussed on skype, as well as how to use them will be discussed on skype, so message me.

Payments - BTC/PP

Skype - originalhackers (super quick response)

TOS:
I don't offer refunds unless I give an unworking gift card AND I'm unable to replace.
Warranty is only for 48 hours.
No shitposting or calling me a scammer if I fail to respond in a super quick time. Just pm me on skype.

Proof below!

do you offer bulk discount ? i am looking for 100+ amc gift cards.
Quote Originally Posted by miamidreams View Post
do you offer bulk discount ? i am looking for 100+ amc gift cards.
$100+ cards? Or 100+ different cards?
Quote Originally Posted by bigblackbrownie View Post
$100+ cards? Or 100+ different cards?
100+ diff cards i am looking for amc and potentially dunkin donuts.
Quote Originally Posted by miamidreams View Post
100+ diff cards i am looking for amc and potentially dunkin donuts.
To be honest I don't think I have that many, and they're relatively difficult to get so I'll stick to selling individual, thanks
Vouch! Answered a few questions I had and sent me $100 after payment. Will definitely go to him again soon
bought $20 for dunkin fast and smooth
Added on SKype
Quote Originally Posted by SuaOngTho View Post
Added on SKype
Confirmed talking on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by MPSevnn View Post
added on skype
Talking to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misses View Post
Just sent you a request. Can you confirm?
Did not receive your skype request mate
Just sent you a request. Can you confirm?
+Vouch, Fast and easy bought a $50 gift card in no time!
+Vouch, got an AMC stubs very quickly
Posts 1–15 of 255 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?