Helpvtable indexes

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
vtable indexes
Current ones for 8/14/17 would be appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by gay******sinspace View Post
Current ones for 8/14/17 would be appreciated
What functions do you need?
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
What functions do you need?
input and the other shit you would generally use

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eth0s View Post
Why don't you dump the mac bins and compare and properly align with the windows ones.
because im lazy and expect people like you to do it for me
Quote Originally Posted by gay******sinspace View Post
input and the other shit you would generally use

- - - Updated - - -



because im lazy and expect people like you to do it for me
Use Clientmode instead of CHLClient, that's the only thing I could think you'd need for input. Again, what do you need?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eth0s View Post
Why don't you dump the mac bins and compare and properly align with the windows ones.
skids will be skids
Why don't you dump the mac bins and compare and properly align with the windows ones.
Hey,
I'm trying to get the vtable indexes aswell. I have dumped the mac bins but I'm wondering how would I align this with the windows dlls, could you point me in a general direction?
Quote Originally Posted by jakepualler View Post
Hey,
I'm trying to get the vtable indexes aswell. I have dumped the mac bins but I'm wondering how would I align this with the windows dlls, could you point me in a general direction?
Test until it doesn't crash or reverse the function and compare with mac dylibs...?/
try like 14, 15, sometimes 20 but if none of those work try 85,86, 87 and 88
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us