Using Refunded Iphones

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Using Refunded Iphones
Hey since Apple has cancelled my last 2 attempts at getting a unlocked iPhone, I ordered one from gamestop. But they only have carrier exclusive phones. So I got a Verizon iPhone 7 plus. My question is will I be able to use it or will the phone get blacklisted since it’ll be refunded?
/tooshort not sure
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
/tooshort not sure
why do you even reply then?!

--

yes if you're unlucky it can be blacklisted, I would recommend you to sell the refunded iPhone on eBay and get a "non-refunded" iPhone to be 100% safe
Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post


why do you even reply then?!

--

yes if you're unlucky it can be blacklisted, I would recommend you to sell the refunded iPhone on eBay and get a "non-refunded" iPhone to be 100% safe
edited my post
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
edited my post
Still shit posting lmao
Quote Originally Posted by #%TGGEgw4tw4et4yggr\ View Post
Still shit posting lmao
hahah yea!
Did you previously refund Apple?
Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
Did you previously refund Apple?

My bro tried one at this same address and Apple denied it.
Refund it...sell it...Put it towards a legit purchase. You lose out on a little cash this way but you can't beat legit
From my knowledge, Only apple goes thru the whole dispute non sense with attempting to track your refunded phone. And i do believe the phones from gamestop are refurbished,and not directly linked thru apple, so i think you should be fine.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?