WTS#1 Don's Signals | Binary Options Trading |

Posts 1–15 of 223 · Page 1 of 15
#1 Don's Signals | Binary Options Trading |


Signals Performance :

October : 24 WINs - 0 Loss (+24% profit without compounding) - Premium
2 WINs - 0 Loss (+2% without compounding) - FREE

 
Terms of Service

- I have the right to deny a refund for any circumstances.
- We give the signals/bets and recommend how much you should put. It is up to you what you want to bet exactly.
- We offer unlimited support in our groups but being rude, annoying, or disrespectful in anyway will get you kicked "No Refund".
- Sharing our tips with anyone else in this forum or any other place will result in a scam report and you will be infracted/banned.
- Any attempt to scam someone in the group will result in a scam report.
- No advertisement or unnecessary messaged in our groups.
- Refund will be provided at my discretion.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- If you don't make any type of profits "Guranteed Profits", you will stay on the group for free until you do.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.



Bump! Since the service opened by Dynasty is closed due to him being banned I decided to open my own service,alone. Everyone who was/is interested in the service can contact me on IM
Bump! Monthly profits guaranteed !
I knew dynasty was offering something like this awhile back, and i was quite interested in joining it before shit hit the fan. I don't know much about the service, were you working together with him and is the service as good as his? Cause his marketing and the things he claimed were quite good for the service he was offering as they seemed to be a good ROI. Or is this purely your own service you made from the ground up?
Quote Originally Posted by jutty987 View Post
I knew dynasty was offering something like this awhile back, and i was quite interested in joining it before shit hit the fan. I don't know much about the service, were you working together with him and is the service as good as his? Cause his marketing and the things he claimed were quite good for the service he was offering as they seemed to be a good ROI. Or is this purely your own service you made from the ground up?
I was his partner, but since Dynasty is away for quite some time I decided to open the service myself. I was the one providing the signals, I just partenered with him for the exposure / him keeping track of customers, but I can do that on my own so decided to open it

What he promised it's exactly the same, I guarantee monthly profits , long-term project (service)
how much risk are you guaranteeing?
Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
how much risk are you guaranteeing?
I guarantee monthly profits, if that doesn't happen you'll get another month free !


Today we had 5 wins - 0 losses :

 
Spoiler
Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
I guarantee monthly profits, if that doesn't happen you'll get another month free !


Today we had 5 wins - 0 losses :

 
Spoiler
might want to specify that. guaranteeing profit could also mean that you pay my losses,
Looks amazing, Good luck with sales man.
Quote Originally Posted by limsosrock View Post
iqoptions?
Yes, IQOption is a good broker
Are you planning to run this service for a long time? I would love to join but not before mid of September/beggining of October.
Quote Originally Posted by rsmanik View Post
Are you planning to run this service for a long time? I would love to join but not before mid of September/beggining of October.
Yes,as I said it's a long-term service, you'll be able to join whenever you want ..Just hmu on skype when you decide to join
Would love to join what's typically the minimum requirement? I remember reading on the previous thread that you can do this on mobile, does this still apply?
Hi Don, just added on Skype. Looks like a great service and I have a few questions about the service. Thanks
Posts 1–15 of 223 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?