WTS#1 Don's Signals | Binary Options Trading |

Posts 16–30 of 223 · Page 2 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Would love to join what's typically the minimum requirement? I remember reading on the previous thread that you can do this on mobile, does this still apply?
Yes that still applies

Please add me on skype: CC-MPGH.don (or by clicking the skype button in my signature) and we'll talk more there....

I can only answer once every 24h on this thread so if you have any questions please add me on skype / leave your skype in the post so I can add you and we'll talk there.


Edit: Another good day, 3 WINS - 0 losses
Bump! Another day with 3 WINS and 0 losses
Talking with him about this. Very nice guy and he is very helpful in showing me how to use the system as I'm a newbie on this. Don't be afraid to hit him up and start your first trading.
Intrested too,added.
Quote Originally Posted by Timyy1 View Post
Intrested too,added.
I saw your req. I will accept it and talk with you later today when I get home.
Bump! .
Bump! Started a partnership with a broker that accepts Bitcoin deposits ! HMU for more info on skype


L.E: Another 4 WINS - 0 losses for today !
Adding you on skype, want to know more.
Bump! Ending this week with an amazing winstreak 11 WINs - 0 LOSS after last week we had 12 WINs - LOSS !

23 WINNING signals without any loss in just 2 weeks !
Check your skype, I want to ask some questions
Bump! Start making monthly profits with the best signals for binary options !
Bump! Starting the month with a WIN , 1-0 , join us for monthly profits !
Bump! Another day with 5 WINS taking the monthly winrate to 9-0 !

HMU on skype if you're interested in making monthly profits !
Starting today's session with 6 WINS - 0 LOSS and a monthly winrate of 17-0 so far for September !
Another 2 wins for today's session and taking the monthly winrate to 20-0 for September Join now for the best Binary Options Signals , hmu on skype !
Posts 16–30 of 223 · Page 2 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?