WTS#1 Don's Signals | Binary Options Trading |

Posts 31–45 of 223 · Page 3 of 15
Anyone here actually joined and can vouch for this?
Huge vouch for this guy , very friendly and the calls are great . This month we are 22:0 which as you imagine is a huge profit and there is still 15 more days to go.
Even if you are a noob at binary options he will explain everything and you will end up making $$ .
Would totally recommend .
Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Realm View Post
Huge vouch for this guy , very friendly and the calls are great . This month we are 22:0 which as you imagine is a huge profit and there is still 15 more days to go.
Even if you are a noob at binary options he will explain everything and you will end up making $$ .
Would totally recommend .
How much profit did you make?

I’m currently with someone else from Facebook and already down on $130 from $300 investment.

Any trade that lost?
Quote Originally Posted by Derryman92 View Post


How much profit did you make?

I’m currently with someone else from Facebook and already down on $130 from $300 investment.

Any trade that lost?
I'm gonna let him answer about the profit / trades lost...I just wanted to say to you and everyone else who's interested in this service. I recommend starting with 500-1000$ for a decent start because I play using martingale strategy to ensure monthly profits, a 300$ investment is too low to cover the monthly subscription fee + profit.
Quote Originally Posted by Derryman92 View Post


How much profit did you make?

I’m currently with someone else from Facebook and already down on $130 from $300 investment.

Any trade that lost?
Well profit has been excellent , if youre not greedy and do every single you could easily make atleast half of what you invested in just a month . I'm not here to lie , there was a loss last month but he recovers back like a man . This month we are on like a 25:0 streak if im not mistaken . Basically get around 500+ and if you put the time and effort into it you will see good profit.
Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Realm View Post
Well profit has been excellent , if youre not greedy and do every single you could easily make atleast half of what you invested in just a month . I'm not here to lie , there was a loss last month but he recovers back like a man . This month we are on like a 25:0 streak if im not mistaken . Basically get around 500+ and if you put the time and effort into it you will see good profit.
Very well said xD
Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
I'm gonna let him answer about the profit / trades lost...I just wanted to say to you and everyone else who's interested in this service. I recommend starting with 500-1000$ for a decent start because I play using martingale strategy to ensure monthly profits, a 300$ investment is too low to cover the monthly subscription fee + profit.
I don’t mind investing $500-$1000. It’s was min of £250 to sign up and since then it’s 5 win/4 lost and that only 2 week. I’m careful as I don’t do high stake on each signal. Only like 5% or 10% of of the Balance for each signal. 25 win is really good and Im considering signing up. Just waiting on withdrawal from pervious Trader.
Quote Originally Posted by Derryman92 View Post


I don’t mind investing $500-$1000. It’s was min of £250 to sign up and since then it’s 5 win/4 lost and that only 2 week. I’m careful as I don’t do high stake on each signal. Only like 5% or 10% of of the Balance for each signal. 25 win is really good and Im considering signing up. Just waiting on withdrawal from pervious Trader.
Ok man sounds good, HMU on skype whenever you want. As for the stake, I play martingale and I start with 1%
I'm in his group too and can vouch for this guy, totally legit!
BUUUUMP! The winstreak still going with 8 WINS -0 loss in October HMU on skype if you're interested to join
Very awesome group. Sometimes multiple sessions a day, sometimes none. (those days are being added for free to our subscription).
Probably one of the only services that's been consistently making me money over the last few weeks (and I've tried a lot lol). Huge vouch
Don, could u please post history of trading from the website?
Just to make sure, that u r really making money
Quote Originally Posted by DarkGiene View Post
Don, could u please post history of trading from the website?
Just to make sure, that u r really making money
Members are vouching that they are making money, I think that's the best proof mate Feel free to add me on skype if you want to talk more about the service



L.E: Here is a screenshot of my past trades for those of you that really want to see from broker history :

https://gyazo.com/1bd0d2185a63a540bfc3025f913378daⓘ
I know I'm 2x posting but ...we end another trading day, the best trading day so far !

10-0 only TODAY taking the monthly winrate to 18-0 (100% winrate)



Today's profit
Have contacted you via skype, leaving a message so I can find this thread again
Posts 31–45 of 223 · Page 3 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?