M60 or Minimi To Minigun (With Minigun RoF)

Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
M60 or Minimi To Minigun (With Minigun RoF)
Main Credits To Me, With Small Help From hejsan1.



There Are Two Rez Files In The Download.
One To Transform The Minimi To A Minigun, And Another To Transform The G60 To A Minigun.

It Still Has 'Spool Up' Time, So You Have To Get Used To Using It.
It Fires Extremely Fast. Same RoF As The Normal Minigun.


Download Attachment, Extract Anywhere. Open Up The Folder That Applies To You (Minimi to Minigun, or M60 to Minigun) And Copy And Paste The Rez File Into Your Combat Arms/Game Folder.
Be Sure To Backup Your Original Rez File.



There's An Outside Download link In The Video Description. It Could Take A While For It To Get Approved, So Go To The Video Description To Get It.
GUNS_M_PV_MG.rarattachment deleted · 4,957 downloads before removal
OMg Awsome i hope the mods will aprove this quick = )




(first Post yaya)
omg looks awesome hope they approve it 2nd!!!
Hahah thanks for partly using my idea! lolz, how about damage wise?
same damage per bullet as the gun you are actually using.
m60 still gets m60 damage
minimi still gets minimi damage.
I see. How did you do it?

Answer: hejsan1.... lol
What guns r the minimi and the m60 again>
I forgot what they look like
Quote Originally Posted by SethSkyler Backup View Post
What guns r the minimi and the m60 again>
I forgot what they look like
u just hadda choob moment

they are 2 of the MGs
Quote Originally Posted by formage View Post
do u wanna approve the attachment?
Quote Originally Posted by formage View Post
u just hadda choob moment

hes not a CA minion.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
hes not a CA minion.
Hmmm... maybe I've been hangin out here too much. lol. I need to get back to my own section before people start expecting me to do stuff! :P
Woot great! Btw I found something out... you might be interested. I'll PM you.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Woot great! Btw I found something out... you might be interested. I'll PM you.
do u wanna approve the attachment?
i thought obama can approve
Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?