WTSSELLING PAYPAL US FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNTS / CHEAPEST ON MARKET

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
SELLING PAYPAL US FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNTS / CHEAPEST ON MARKET
SELLING PAYPAL US FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNTS WITH MASTERCARD AND PHONE NUMBER FOR ONLY 8$ BTC . DELIVERY IN COUPLE OF MINUTES.



THESE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT CRACKED AND I CREATE THEM MYSELF WITH ANY NAME AND EMAIL YOU NEED.


Add Me On IM

I will provide x1 vouch copy to a staff member on here, so I can bypass the post requirements.
Untitled.png124 KB · 385 downloads

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #101
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: -/10
I got my own custom paypal account verified. I didn't have to provide my paypal login details. He simply provided me with all the informations required for me to verify it (phone & vcc)


Speed

Rating: 9/10
The seller was relatively fast.


Price

Rating: 8/10
The price is okay. However, we will find out if its worth it in a couple days/weeks.


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Seller was very friend and efficient.


Overview

Rating: 8/10
The service provided to me was great. I will post an update a couple days from now, a week from now and a month or so from now. Every Paypal Verification service I got, got my PayPal limited. Will post updates as time passes.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #101
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: -/10
I got my own custom paypal account verified. I didn't have to provide my paypal login details. He simply provided me with all the informations required for me to verify it (phone & vcc)


Speed

Rating: 9/10
The seller was relatively fast.


Price

Rating: 8/10
The price is okay. However, we will find out if its worth it in a couple days/weeks.


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Seller was very friend and efficient.


Overview

Rating: 8/10
The service provided to me was great. I will post an update a couple days from now, a week from now and a month or so from now. Every Paypal Verification service I got, got my PayPal limited. Will post updates as time passes.
Has it been limited yet?
Can you update us on this please? The last time i bought a pp account verified with cc only, it got limited a few days after without even using it lol
It is with MasterCard and Phone number , and i give you some tips in order to prevent limitation @H41822
Quote Originally Posted by H41822 View Post
Can you update us on this please? The last time i bought a pp account verified with cc only, it got limited a few days after without even using it lol
Quote Originally Posted by ERYHse5rhrerhjetheth View Post
Has it been limited yet?
No, still working great. This seller has already done a better job then every single PayPal Verification service out there
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
No, still working great. This seller has already done a better job then every single PayPal Verification service out there
Alright, thanks!
Check your skype im looking to buy it
Vouched for Marawan, Got Ebay account and PP both verfied and works perfect, Thanks so much
+Vouch for seller. Bought PP account & working good.
+vouch for seller. Was able to use my desired email and he did the rest. Will be trying the pp account.
Added on skype: fredo.rene
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?