Refund Payment Options Question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Refund Payment Options Question
Hey, I'm looking to maximize the efficiency / rate at which I'm able to refund so that I can profit in a shorter amount of time.

Buy > Refund > Sell

I've done Apple a couple of times now but have run out of payment options and I'm at a point where I either have to replace my card again (which might not help since I read companies are able to see the BIN number of your bank account which stays the same even if you replace your card & Apple seems to be cracking down since they've been canceling my orders and of others as well) or open a new bank account which I would rather not have to do.

These are things that are recorded and make me feel vulnerable to being prosecuted or some shit since my identity is linked to these accounts.

If you guys know of any alternative ways to make purchases to make refunding a lot easier I'd appreciate the help.
Some people like to use vcc's instead of using there real card. You can also refund on sites that use gift cards too, although transferring refunded balances is gonna be difficult/impossible
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Some people like to use vcc's instead of using there real card. You can also refund on sites that use gift cards too, although transferring refunded balances is gonna be difficult/impossible
Can you elaborate on VCC's? Or direct me to where I can learn more.
So you have refunded apple multiple times using the same name/address but with different phone numbers/cards? Or have you used new information for every order
Quote Originally Posted by kgsws View Post
So you have refunded apple multiple times using the same name/address but with different phone numbers/cards? Or have you used new information for every order
I change info on every order (IP,CARD,SHIPPING/BILLING/PHONE#). I tried doing one address twice, but it didn't work out, seems to be automatically cancelling the order. I of course changed the address slightly by adding Lot 1 to it on the 2nd address line which I was told would work, but for Apple doesn't seem to be.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us