PostAddress Logger problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Address Logger problem

So, I managed to find all ggbetabypass address using cheat engine. But I made a logger to make it more easy .
But there were some problem. Take a look

Code:
---------------WhatTheHackWTH---------------
-----------Blackshot Logger WTH--------------
 
 
-------------------Address------------------- 
 
#define PlayerPointer 0x000
#define TeamESP 0x000
#define LauncherError 0x00DE5BE84F
#define AbnormalActivity 0x0013C84
#define Gamemon1 0x00262
#define Gamemon2 0x00B85E5F0A
#define MemoryIsModified 0x000
All the was wrong. The code I made was solid.
Example = DWORD AbnormalActivity = FindPattern((PBYTE)"\x0F\x84\x3C\x01\x00\x00\x48", "xxxx??x", 1, true);

But the result was crap.

If someone can explain to me?

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHackWTH View Post

So, I managed to find all ggbetabypass address using cheat engine. But I want made a logger to make it more easy .
But there were some problem. Take a look

Code:
---------------WhatTheHackWTH---------------
-----------Blackshot Logger WTH--------------
 
 
-------------------Address------------------- 
 
#define PlayerPointer 0x000
#define TeamESP 0x000
#define LauncherError 0x00DE5BE84F
#define AbnormalActivity 0x0013C84
#define Gamemon1 0x00262
#define Gamemon2 0x00B85E5F0A
#define MemoryIsModified 0x000
All the was wrong. The code I made was solid.
Example = DWORD AbnormalActivity = FindPattern((PBYTE)"\x0F\x84\x3C\x01\x00\x00\x48", "xxxx??x", 1, true);

But the result was crap.

If someone can explain to me?

i think the pattern/sigscan was wrong :/
dont u have a skype?
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
i think the pattern/sigscan was wrong :/
dont u have a skype?
what is ur skype
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
i think the pattern/sigscan was wrong :/
dont u have a skype?
Fix it, ty.
Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHackWTH View Post
Fix it, ty.
Glad to hear that
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
Glad to hear that
what is ur skype
Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
i think the pattern/sigscan was wrong :/
dont u have a skype?
Anyway, its WhatTheHack WTH.
Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHackWTH View Post

So, I managed to find all ggbetabypass address using cheat engine. But I made a logger to make it more easy .
But there were some problem. Take a look

Code:
---------------WhatTheHackWTH---------------
-----------Blackshot Logger WTH--------------
 
 
-------------------Address------------------- 
 
#define PlayerPointer 0x000
#define TeamESP 0x000
#define LauncherError 0x00DE5BE84F
#define AbnormalActivity 0x0013C84
#define Gamemon1 0x00262
#define Gamemon2 0x00B85E5F0A
#define MemoryIsModified 0x000
All the was wrong. The code I made was solid.
Example = DWORD AbnormalActivity = FindPattern((PBYTE)"\x0F\x84\x3C\x01\x00\x00\x48", "xxxx??x", 1, true);

But the result was crap.

If someone can explain to me?

All your addresses seem wrong to me.
Most likely because your FindPattern function scans outside the blackshot.exe memory region, make sure it only scans in there.

For BS Global your AbnormalActivity signature points to: 0x562EAB which seems correct.
Quote Originally Posted by M4L1F1C View Post
All your addresses seem wrong to me.
Most likely because your FindPattern function scans outside the blackshot.exe memory region, make sure it only scans in there.

For BS Global your AbnormalActivity signature points to: 0x562EAB which seems correct.

Actually I fixed it. Its not the findpattern. Its the sig
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?