Question[HELP] Turning ...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Turning ...
This is a Extreme problem, PRO coders , please help me!
*PROBLEM
1. I have 5-6 labels, aligned going down.
2. I will load a form then if I PRESS something, the text of a label will be changed then If i press something, the selected item in the form will go down.
3.I want that when I deubug it, the first label will be Selected/Bold text, then i press something, the text of label1 will change then if I press something again, the label2 below of label1 will be selected/bold text.


HELP!HELP!
I don't really get what you are saying, but I do know that you need hotkeys for what you asked
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I don't really get what you are saying, but I do know that you need hotkeys for what you asked
He said that he want a code that makes Label1 change text when he pressed a button and a code that makes the Label1 font to Bold and other, when he pressed a button
thats easy

button1.click event

label1.text = "TEXT_HERE"


and for the font change...hold on a a second, il get back to you on that today sometime!
Quote Originally Posted by theavengerisback15 View Post
This is a Extreme problem, PRO coders , please help me!
*PROBLEM
1. I have 5-6 labels, aligned going down.
2. I will load a form then if I PRESS something, the text of a label will be changed then If i press something, the selected item in the form will go down.
3.I want that when I deubug it, the first label will be Selected/Bold text, then i press something, the text of label1 will change then if I press something again, the label2 below of label1 will be selected/bold text.


HELP!HELP!
I lolled when i saw it

Ok guys, i'll say clear my problem: "Using Hotkeys" , when I press (eg.Numpud1) , then text in the label will be changed.NExt if I press (eg.Numpud2) , then the next label will be selected.Again "Using Hotkeys'", help me please.Uhmmm, it is like some hacks, using hotkeys arrow down , left , right , up.Thanks, sorry for bothering you guys.Just need Help.
??? waht are you talking about make more simple to read
ok then you would like do something like this

if key pressed then label1.text = "text_here"
if key pressed then textbox1.text = "text_here


code:
Code:
  Private Sub form1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles Me.KeyDown
        If e.KeyCode = System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Space Then
            label1.text = "text"
            
        End If
    End Sub
that makes label1 text change to "text" when the spacebar is pressed. Get the idea?


btw..this isnt an extreme problem...-.- its a very basic problem
Thanks, theavenger, i also have that problem!Thanks sir XGelite for posting that helpful comment.Sir Xgelite, can I add more keyevents in form1_keydown?This will help me a lot!
BTW, I am new in here, a simple coder.
Quote Originally Posted by -=ProUser=- View Post
Thanks, theavenger, i also have that problem!Thanks sir XGelite for posting that helpful comment.Sir Xgelite, can I add more keyevents in form1_keydown?This will help me a lot!
BTW, I am new in here, a simple coder.
yeah you can add more key events under form1_keydown.

and your welcome
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?