Simple Behavior Generator

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Behavior Generator
This is a very simple tool (It has not been obfuscated/encrypted in any way, so you can decompile the program and continue working on it as you wish).
 
Picture


This tool probably won't be too useful for more experienced people (as it's very limited, I made it because I had no internet access), but if you're new to private servers, you might or might not find this tool a little helpful(?).




The tool was made using VS 2017. (C#)
SimpleBehaviorGenerator.zip_mpgh.net.zip20 KB · 372 downloads Clean
Looks good, approved

The tool is useful for quick behaviors but don't expect a difficult behavior like the Shatters to be made from this
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
This is a very simple tool (It has not been obfuscated/encrypted in any way, so you can decompile the program and continue working on it as you wish).
 
Picture


This tool probably won't be too useful for more experienced people (as it's very limited, I made it because I had no internet access), but if you're new to private servers, you might or might not find this tool a little helpful(?).




The tool was made using VS 2017. (C#)
This is a nice little generator for new users, I think it could help. I sure would have loved it when I started out xD
Yeah, can be sort of useful when making behaviors for the mobs that spawn from my main mob. Thanks
Seems hella helpful, really appreciate this.
+1 thankyouu <3
No work
I dont know why, buts the program not run, i doble clicked and nothing happend, i need help
Epic, thanks that's a really nice way of making things a bit more fun and fast.
Quote Originally Posted by NyanCatOK View Post
thanks boi
where am i suppose to use this generator? with the regular rotmg?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us