Logitech Script from TPP to FPP

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech Script from TPP to FPP
Hello to everyone, I need a little help. I need someone that could give me a script that allow you to switch from third person to the first person, because its much better to shoot.
I need a script for logitech mouse that click "z" (my keybind for swap tpp-fpp), while you click right button mouse. I guess that it will be not really hard to do, and maybe it already exist, so someone could help me?

Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by SoFarOK View Post
Hello to everyone, I need a little help. I need someone that could give me a script that allow you to switch from third person to the first person, because its much better to shoot.
I need a script for logitech mouse that click "z" (my keybind for swap tpp-fpp), while you click right button mouse. I guess that it will be not really hard to do, and maybe it already exist, so someone could help me?

Thank you!
I can send you simple application if you want.
I have one on autohotkey that holds breath as well as hold to ads
Quote Originally Posted by theclinton View Post
I have one on autohotkey that holds breath as well as hold to ads
you dont need a scriped for hold to ads anymore just edit game ini settings where it says toggle for ads type hold and it works little slow tho
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us