New Profile Avatar

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New Profile Avatar
Main Test/Name: mEduzaLTu
Size: Any but at least 300x300
Theme: Same as my current avatar you see on the left. (but have 'm' instead of 'i', 'E' instead of 'S' with 'eduza' instead of 'hadow' in the middle.
Colour: Same as my current avatar but light blue instead of red. (Or keep it red if you think it looks better)
Other: I've been using the current avatar someone made for me for 5 years now, on all platforms, so I really appreciate the work put into this.

Current one if you wanna use it is attached
Would you alright paying for the service? Full Custom Design with 2 Revisions
Quote Originally Posted by ThoseITGuys View Post
Would you alright paying for the service? Full Custom Design with 2 Revisions
Depends, how much are we looking at. I would also have to see some of your previous work, and/or a quick version of your attempt at my avatar, so I can see that you got the right idea of what I want.
Sure no problem. For some of my past graphical work you can check out
(Its abit Old)
eternalgraphics(dot)we ebly(dot)com

And here is my online portfolio on a youtube design website:
https://damnlag.com/threads/graphics...7/#post-146056

The price can be up to you

You only pay after i show you the completed work ( With a watermark covering it)

Once payment is done you will have it and if you wish you can have the source file as well
Alright I'm willing to pay $10, lets see what you can make.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?