iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy S8 ?

Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7
iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy S8 ?



Which one would you get?


I used to be an apple fan boi when I was a child because my parents always bought me apple devices. But since the day my shitty iPhone 6S died, I switched to Android. A Decision Never Regretted.

I questioned myself, why do people choose Apple over Android?

To this day I still don't know, but all I know is that Android is better for it's price for performance.

​
 
Specs Comparison
iPhone X
iPhone just minimalises and simplifies everything. Design wise, apple appeals to me more. Plus most of my uni friends have an iOS phone, so we can do thinks like imessage etc.
It's the same answer I give out time and time again...

I have an iPhone 6 that I bought when it first came out. I jailbroke on day one and have been using it non-stop each and every day. I've downloaded so many apps and tweaks that I've lost count. To this day, the iPhone runs like it did on day one. Battery life will still last me almost the entire day, everything is butter smooth, and all the apps I use works great on it.

I can't say the same for a Galaxy phone. My friends Galaxy S5, S6 became extremely laggy after a while. Of course, they had to upgrade after that happened.
Samsung will always have more features imo, but the simplicity and speed of the iphones never loses. maybe the older ones with newer updates (apple probably fucking with the software to make the older iphones slower, crappier)
samsung s8
iphone x is shit
for me galaxy s8 is more beautiful
iPhone X is kinda stupid with the design.

I'd go for the iPhone 8 or 8 plus if anything
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
iPhone X is kinda stupid with the design.
WHAT!!!!!!
You cray cray
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
WHAT!!!!!!
You cray cray
The top cutoff just cringes me.

Everything else about it is cool. If they just fixed that one part up, I'd be fine.
I‘d go for the 8 plus. Its actually faster than the X

Currently using IPhone 7. I just like the design of apple more than Samsung’s.
samsung galaxy s9 soon
Just because the phone specifications say one thing, but have you done the actual phone performance test? These specification mean sack shit when doing the proper test, we all know after awhile Android usually stops its proper functionality after 5 or 12 month of usage, I've had an adroid before I switched, so I know a lot about them, even my dad's phone, he has the latest Huawei, and it lags like hell....

Just cos your iPhone 6s died on you doesn't mean it sucks, there are many reasons the phone can die or have an issue, I did and nobody knows what happened, might've been something faulty in the case or whatever. All phones die, whatever it be iOS or Android, they all share common mistakes, you never know when you have faulty phone which needs to be replaced entirely.
It's the first iPhone where I like the design. But I could spend €1300 in a better way. I've always liked Android more anyway.
I'd go for a galaxy s8 personally
Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?