paste for friends

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
paste for friends
So i have been using a paste and i have made it undetected rn, so some of my friends want it and my question is should i change the junkcode or just keep it the same?

I dont even know if it matters but i need a answer thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by jontelele View Post
So i have been using a paste and i have made it undetected rn, so some of my friends want it and my question is should i change the junkcode or just keep it the same?

I dont even know if it matters but i need a answer thanks!
If I were you I would change the junkcode for every build.
Quote Originally Posted by hudex View Post
If I were you I would change the junkcode for every build.
Yes, i will keep that in mind thanks alot!
Quote Originally Posted by jontelele View Post
Yes, i will keep that in mind thanks alot!
Do you have skype?
depends if he shares it. If he doesn't you should be fine
Quote Originally Posted by jontelele View Post
So i have been using a paste and i have made it undetected rn, so some of my friends want it and my question is should i change the junkcode or just keep it the same?

I dont even know if it matters but i need a answer thanks!
Paste an cheat from 2012 and dont add junk code. Just update offsets. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CTRL + C CTRL + V
LEARN CPP . COM SKID
Quote Originally Posted by hotted1135 View Post
CTRL + C CTRL + V
LEARN CPP . COM SKID
I know C# and C+P
Quote Originally Posted by jonluke View Post
I know C# and C+P
Can you plz help idk whats c++ and c# is pls give me download link
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us