HelpPackets for BUYING items?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Packets for BUYING items?
Hi guys, this is my first post here and I'll try to keep it short.

I've been trying to make a bot that would complete "A Single Rib" quest. The problem OFC as you know is that you have to kill Binky. A lot of times. With the exploit of "room boosting glitch" this can be achieved and the simplest way to do so is using the Scroll of Pangs. However I can't find a packet for buying this godsent item or even any packets for buying items at all. Do you guys know anything about this sorcery? If you do, please send HALP!
The packet for buying the Scroll of Pangs is "%xt%zm%buyItem%50422%5591%211%4724%" and you need to be in the /arcangrove map. When you send this packet, make sure you relog in order to the item appear on your backpack. (The value "50422" on the packet changes every time you relog, but don't worry, the bot can correct it itself)
Thanks man. May I also ask how do you get those packets? Is there a way to find them myself?

EDIT:I also figured out that Grimoire doesn't have a relog command, so the bot would probably need to spam a packet in order to get DC'd. Can you also help me with providing any such packet?
You can find the packets by using the Packet logger of the Grimoire bot. And you can also use the Scroll of Pangs packet on /battleon to get DC'd.
Once again, thank you. Made my life a whole lot easier.
Quote Originally Posted by andrej12345 View Post
Once again, thank you. Made my life a whole lot easier.
I'm pretty sure you could just use the game's logout packet. Don't have the packet by hand but it would save you from looking dodgy getting disconnected and sending packets that aren't allowed in a certain room.
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
I'm pretty sure you could just use the game's logout packet. Don't have the packet by hand but it would save you from looking dodgy getting disconnected and sending packets that aren't allowed in a certain room.
How do I find the logout packet? I'm not getting anything when I sniff for packets then logout on Grimoire or WPE Pro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- - - Updated - - -

I even tested if WPE Pro was working and it works fine. It sniffed all other packets (like monsters attacking, buying items, etc) but I get nothing when I sniff and logout.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us