Smurf Grenade Mod

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Smurf Grenade Mod
Who dosen't love the smurfs? Great for christmas
GUNS_T_PV_Throwing.rarattachment deleted · 93 downloads before removal
Nice man,
Why you get banned on your 2 acc?
I got banned first for acci......

Ohhh... fuck I dont want to take the time to explain it.
Ill be back in 1 day or two.
nice release christmas season is coming up
wat does back up old CA rez file mean?
It means copy and paste the original rez file onto your desktop.
I love the smurfs.
Good job my backup.
I am proud of you.
Since when do smurfs have to do with christmas?
Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Since when do smurfs have to do with christmas?
I always associated them with Christmas.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


I always associated them with Christmas.
I never associated them with anything, honestly o_o It's just like I think of a smurf and wow, it's a smurf. I dunno, I never really watched any real smurf episodes or whatever they were, only parodies.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
I loved the Smurfs as a child.
Hm, as a child I watched Bob the builder and stuff. Or do you mean like 7 years old? Because I watched digimon/pokemon then.
Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Hm, as a child I watched Bob the builder and stuff. Or do you mean like 7 years old? Because I watched digimon/pokemon then.
I mean like 11 (LOL)
My parents watched it and my little sisters and i just happened to be in the room
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


I mean like 11 (LOL)
My parents watched it and my little sisters and i just happened to be in the room
Your definetly much older then me then (not in a mean way )
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us