ExclamationMap/Schematic Download Client

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Map/Schematic Download Client
NOTICE TO STAFF: Requesting Prefix [Release]

This is a Map Download Tool that lets to download world data from other servers, this is a client like Terraria. You must install this in the Terraria folder, separately as-is. There are no external assets or TCP connections to clarify this, if you do not have Terraria you can't test this! You must own Terraria to use this client! It has to be able to load the original Terraria.exe client you purchased, this is a wrapper.

DISCLAIMER: I do not provide the game, buy it or find other means to get it.

With this client you can steal and download any structure on any server, this is undetectable and un-bannable! This is a private plugin that was kept in the network, created by Marcus101RR and Teeria LLC! I hate plugins that are not shared! All Hail Jewsus!

Please install this in Terraria Folder, your directory should look like this:

Features / Commands
.dl - Download the map data. Use WorldEdit TShock plugin to load it.
.damage - Set the damage you do with your character.
.defense - Set your defense.



Where to find the Schematics?
You can find the schematics under "\Documents\My Games\Terraria". Simply locate the "clipboard-schematic" file in the directory, you then can copy it and use WorldEdit, a TShock Server Management to load the schematic into your server. Congratulations, you know have a exact replica of someone else build structures on your server/world! It took you 0 effort!

Example & Proof of Copies
Original Server: 162.248.94.166:8888 (Screenshot #1) (World File)

Virus Scan for World File (Required by Rules)
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/db...6e6c/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/b8mb7h33b8

NOTE: You can join this server, see the starting structure, and then see it was copied in the world file you can download for Terraria. This is evidence the client works as intended. Please refrain from posting that this client is not working. If you need assistance ask the questions in this thread! I will be happy to assist you!

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/6d3vo

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-an...UwNjYyMTM0MQ==
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/g2k9vka9ui
Map_DownloadClient_mpgh.net.zip454 KB · 60 downloads Clean
Wow, this sounds pretty awesome! Can't wait to try it.
Problem is a moderator claims it contains TCP remote access assets. Which I double checked it doesn't...
For starters, the file you posted is now a vastly different size than the previous:



That is because the previous file contained an extra EXE that was loaded after the main program was started.

The TCP connections I was referring to were within that EXE, as shown here:



Here is the specific portion where it is listening through TCP:



Also finally, this is something else I found that looks extremely suspicious sending credentials to an unknown email address through SMTP:




If you wouldn't mind explaining these bits I'd be happy to approve your file.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
For starters, the file you posted is now a vastly different size than the previous:



That is because the previous file contained an extra EXE that was loaded after the main program was started.

The TCP connections I was referring to were within that EXE, as shown here:



Here is the specific portion where it is listening through TCP:



Also finally, this is something else I found that looks extremely suspicious sending credentials to an unknown email address through SMTP:




If you wouldn't mind explaining these bits I'd be happy to approve your file.

The original EXE you speak of was titled debug.exe, like most game developers they provide a debug client if an error occurs it sends requests for an email report of the bug, this is what that code is for. I removed it, since if anyone needed it anyway, they should have this with their original purchased Terraria client from GOG or Steam. Thought I originally had no intention of leaving it in there or why it was there in the first place. Since the client is the important EXE file in question.

My apologies that this file ended up in the previous ZIP file, hence why it was removed before your request.
Quote Originally Posted by Test2007 View Post
The original EXE you speak of was titled debug.exe, like most game developers they provide a debug client if an error occurs it sends requests for an email report of the bug, this is what that code is for. I removed it, since if anyone needed it anyway, they should have this with their original purchased Terraria client from GOG or Steam. Thought I originally had no intention of leaving it in there or why it was there in the first place. Since the client is the important EXE file in question.

My apologies that this file ended up in the previous ZIP file, hence why it was removed before your request.
The email bit was in the new file actually.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


The email bit was in the new file actually.
I double checked and couldn't find anything related to email, or tcp on the new file. If you are still refering to debug.exe, it no longer is provided, and doesn't need to be since its a waste of space.
Quote Originally Posted by Test2007 View Post
I double checked and couldn't find anything related to email, or tcp on the new file. If you are still refering to debug.exe, it no longer is provided, and doesn't need to be since its a waste of space.
Located in "log4net.dll" in the SmtpAppender:

Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Located in "log4net.dll" in the SmtpAppender:

https://logging.apache.org/log4net/

I am not responsible for a public released plugin, see website. Though I don't think its required for the client to run, it may error out if it attempts to try to send something and crash. If you request it to be removed, I can't guarantee that the client will work in some cases, and if it crashes, don't expect support or solutions (not that it matters, its hack tool anyway).

In addition, the client "Raptor" requires it to keep logs when when is the log folder you see on creation, so it can keep track of errors. This way, you send those error logs to the developer so he can fix it incase the client isn't working for you. Nothing harmful as far as most programs go.

I can remove it from the download zip file, or you can remove it, and people will have to download it manually from the official website. Up to you.

Code:
namespace RaptorShock
{
    /// <summary>
    ///     Represents the RaptorShock plugin.
    /// </summary>
    [ApiVersion(1, 0)]
    public class RaptorShockPlugin : TerrariaPlugin
    {
        private static readonly string ConfigPath = Path.Combine("config", "raptorshock.json");

        private readonly RaptorShockCommands _commands = new RaptorShockCommands();
        private readonly Config _config = new Config();
        private readonly ILog _log = LogManager.GetLogger("RaptorShock"); <-- is required to keep client working.
Quote Originally Posted by Test2007 View Post
https://logging.apache.org/log4net/ⓘ

I am not responsible for a public released plugin, see website. Though I don't think its required for the client to run, it may error out if it attempts to try to send something and crash. If you request it to be removed, I can't guarantee that the client will work in some cases, and if it crashes, don't expect support or solutions (not that it matters, its hack tool anyway).

In addition, the client "Raptor" requires it to keep logs when when is the log folder you see on creation, so it can keep track of errors. This way, you send those error logs to the developer so he can fix it incase the client isn't working for you. Nothing harmful as far as most programs go.

I can remove it from the download zip file, or you can remove it, and people will have to download it manually from the official website. Up to you.

Code:
namespace RaptorShock
{
    /// <summary>
    ///     Represents the RaptorShock plugin.
    /// </summary>
    [ApiVersion(1, 0)]
    public class RaptorShockPlugin : TerrariaPlugin
    {
        private static readonly string ConfigPath = Path.Combine("config", "raptorshock.json");

        private readonly RaptorShockCommands _commands = new RaptorShockCommands();
        private readonly Config _config = new Config();
        private readonly ILog _log = LogManager.GetLogger("RaptorShock"); <-- is required to keep client working.
No, I was simply curious as to what it was needed for. If it is a legitimate part of the program, and as you've shown me is a simple Apache plugin, I see no need to deny this file.

Approved.
I don't feel like reading this all is some one able to put this into a sentience

nvm I just read the first part seems cool
weird im unable to start it

- - - Updated - - -

working now xd

- - - Updated - - -

what do i do? select the area?
Hey I am the Jewsus you mention in your initial posting! People seem to be giving me credit for making this now lol.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us