PostLooking for a save file.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a save file.
Hello,people,im looking for a save that contain all survivors level 50 WITHOUT PRESTIGES. Thanks for all!
I recommend you do it yourself
Take a save
Use Save Editor
Done

I used that on a save that I downloaded with p3 everyone and now I dont have any prestige at all.
Quote Originally Posted by jeffytroll View Post
Take a save
Use Save Editor
Done

I used that on a save that I downloaded with p3 everyone and now I dont have any prestige at all.
How many people are going to make threads about this lol. thank you for explaining bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
How many people are going to make threads about this lol. thank you for explaining bro.
I guess i will need to do a tutorial XD
Quote Originally Posted by jeffytroll View Post
I guess i will need to do a tutorial XD
Yes. Please, haha.
Well. Thanks alot,i didn't know that saveeditor can also do this things. You guys are the best.
Quote Originally Posted by kinjaz0074 View Post
Well. Thanks alot,i didn't know that saveeditor can also do this things. You guys are the best.
key word save editor @jeffytroll
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?