Two achieves same date and time

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Two achieves same date and time
Hi guys. I was young and dumb and now I have two achieves recieved at the same date and time. Is there anyway to remove / add steam achieves?
People say that DBD knows when you use SAM and will get ban, is it true if i remove and add one achievement?
Quote Originally Posted by titrin View Post
Hi guys. I was young and dumb and now I have two achieves recieved at the same date and time. Is there anyway to remove / add steam achieves?
People say that DBD knows when you use SAM and will get ban, is it true if i remove and add one achievement?
I've used SAM few times on multiple accs and no ban lol
But it's always at your own risk
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post


I've used SAM few times on multiple accs and no ban lol
But it's always at your own risk


On Dead by daylight this is a (permanent) ban able offense. Only Game i know wir that policy.

If you keep your profile + Screenshots private you shouldn't have any issues with your achievment Problem. I personally Set my Steam profile private anyway no matter if i would hack in dbd or not, i prefer too keep my Profile for myself.
Quote Originally Posted by hure1233 View Post




On Dead by daylight this is a (permanent) ban able offense. Only Game i know wir that policy.

If you keep your profile + Screenshots private you shouldn't have any issues with your achievment Problem. I personally Set my Steam profile private anyway no matter if i would hack in dbd or not, i prefer too keep my Profile for myself.
I have my profile set to public
I don't have dead by daylight game tho so idk
I have a full private profile, but I bet the there is a chance someone somehow can figure it out ;p

wellwell.. I guess I can make an backup account on my second steamaccount before the profiles get serversided.
Quote Originally Posted by titrin View Post
I have a full private profile, but I bet the there is a chance someone somehow can figure it out ;p

wellwell.. I guess I can make an backup account on my second steamaccount before the profiles get serversided.
You'll be fine. Just use SAM to change 1 of the achievements and keep profile private. ez win gg.
Quote Originally Posted by titrin View Post
Hi guys. I was young and dumb and now I have two achieves recieved at the same date and time. Is there anyway to remove / add steam achieves?
People say that DBD knows when you use SAM and will get ban, is it true if i remove and add one achievement?
Yes, go in SAM (steam achievement manager) and uncheck the box of your unlocked achievement and press "store" . You may still see the achievement unlocked (glitched) in your perspective but nobody else will.
I never use SAM so I have little question:
SAM can edit date to get archive in the past? For example 2016 year?
Quote Originally Posted by Darkdania View Post
I never use SAM so I have little question:
SAM can edit date to get archive in the past? For example 2016 year?
Wut?
/2short
Change date of achive from 2017 to 2016. This is very important to achieve for DBD.
Give me your profile and I give it to some mod, maybe he help you *joke*

Download SAM (Steam Achievment Manager)
Took the hook from your Achievment you don't want, click "store".
Wait one day, do this achievment again.

Normally it's okay to have two achievments on same time, because the mods thinks it's a bug, but if you have 3 or 4, you will get banned.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?