QuestionREQUEST} M16A3 to MTAR....

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
REQUEST} M16A3 to MTAR....
Okay so i was wondering is someone could change the M16A3 into:
MTAR-
FLAMETHROWER_
GRENADELAUNCHER-
RPG7 with super reload speed-
PP19
or the new 50 calibur autmatic sniper(i forgot the name)


If this is possible i would like them made please cuz i need to try out some NX weps.
Wrong Section.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
Wrong Section.
Ya, what he^^^^^ said LOL
wrong section... but this would be very awesome to see and try. i hope this gets done...
The game shall be ruined! xD
Couldn't u just change the name of the files in the rez file to do this?
Wrong section and i wish the default weapon for me was pp19
LOL wrong section and flamethrower and nade launcher would be totally sick
they are trying it on the pp19...but still not approved :'(
I can't wait for someone to release this.

I'll have every weapon I need then...

:P
Fuck, if the files dont get approved i'll post a tut. I think i figured it out. Time to boost my mpgh rep.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us