WTSMatthijs's Travel Elite Status Shop

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Matthijs's Travel Elite Status Shop
Hey everyone!

I hereby welcome you to my elite status shop. I can offer you an elite status on an airline, hotel, car rental company which will give you extra privileges such as lounge access, priority boarding, room upgrades, better cars etc.

Hotels:

Hilton Diamond - 3 months - 250 USD
SPG Gold - 3 months - 150 USD
iPrefer Elite - 3 months - 150 USD
Marriott Gold - 3 months 150 USD

More on request

Airlines:

Delta Platinum Medallion (SkyTeam Elite Plus)- 300 USD
United Premier 1K (Star Alliance Gold) - 200 USD
United Premier Platinum (Star Alliance Gold) - 150 USD

More on request

Car Rentals:

On Request


I might be able to offer more hotel/airline statuses on requests, so if anything is not listed please contact me and I'll see what I can do.
Accepting PayPal, BTC, Skrill and direct creditcard payments trough my webshop.

Willing to give one vouch copy to a trustworthy member.

Skype: matthijs581
Whatsapp: +31640361657

Proof:


Online and taking orders!
Is there a name on it?
It will be applied on your current account. If you don’t have an account yet just create a new one and we’ll apply it to that one.
Vouch copy?
[COLOR=""][COLOR=""]
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Vouch copy?
Hit me up on skype.[/COLOR]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valadus View Post
I vouch completely for this dude. Fast and quick got a Delta Platinum and Airberlin Platinum and Hilton Diamond
Thanks for being a customer! Hope to welcome you back soon [/COLOR]
I vouch completely for this dude. Fast and quick got a Delta Platinum and Airberlin Platinum and Hilton Diamond
Quote Originally Posted by Valadus View Post
I vouch completely for this dude. Fast and quick got a Delta Platinum and Airberlin Platinum and Hilton Diamond
Seems legit. 2 posts and spent over 500USD on one order.
[COLOR=""]
Quote Originally Posted by *Jaybird* View Post
Seems legit. 2 posts and spent over 500USD on one order.
This guy bought from me before I started this thread. He bought trough Ebay but I'm currently doing another vouch copy for "Fate".[/COLOR]
Quote Originally Posted by platflyer View Post
[COLOR=""]

This guy bought from me before I started this thread. He bought trough Ebay but I'm currently doing another vouch copy for "Fate".
Vouch Copy?[/COLOR]
Quote Originally Posted by platflyer View Post

This guy bought from me before I started this thread. He bought trough Ebay but I'm currently doing another vouch copy for "Fate".
Can confirm that OP is doing a vouch copy for me.
Will update in this thread upon arrival, so far OP seems like a great guy to deal with.
Quote Originally Posted by platflyer View Post
[COLOR=""]

This guy bought from me before I started this thread. He bought trough Ebay but I'm currently doing another vouch copy for "Fate".[/COLOR]
OK.

I had a look on eBay, I don't understand the pricing. Is it correct? 250USD?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hilton-Dia...wAAOSwNd9ZyW0q

What's the difference between what you're offering and this item for 25GBP?
Quote Originally Posted by *Jaybird* View Post
OK.

I had a look on eBay, I don't understand the pricing. Is it correct? 250USD?



What's the difference between what you're offering and this item for 25GBP?
This is very interesting, especially if you found it like this.
Are you putting on the same service as this or yours better?
Will the Hilton accounts have any points on them? Or you have to earn them by staying there? Im also interested in european airlines if you can get statuses for them.
[COLOR=""]
Quote Originally Posted by miklos08 View Post
Will the Hilton accounts have any points on them? Or you have to earn them by staying there? Im also interested in european airlines if you can get statuses for them.
No, the status will be applied to your account. So we're not selling accounts with points on it or whatever.
Send me a message on Skype/Whatsapp and we'll figure something out.[/COLOR]
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?