ANI_DISCBlack clover ,naruto with magic? Watch or don't watch?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Black clover ,naruto with magic? Watch or don't watch?
Been gone for awhile but got bored waiting for my professor to get to class and made this.


Personally, I've read up on black clover and despite getting berated by fanboys every time I bring it up I still believe that it's wayyyyy too similar to Naruto for my taste. Honestly, I'm not here to argue my points anymore I've long sicne given up I'm just interested in what the new evolved cancer that plagues the anime section think about black clover.

Asta and Yuno were abandoned together at the same church and have been inseparable since. As children, they promised that they would compete against each other to see who would become the next Emperor Magus. However, as they grew up, some differences between them became plain. Yuno was a genius with magic, with amazing power and control, while Asta could not use magic at all, and tried to make up for his lack by training physically. When they received their Grimoires at age 15, Yuno got a spectacular book with a four-leaf clover (most people receive a three-leaf-clover), while Asta received nothing at all. However, when Yuno was threatened, the truth about Asta's power was revealed, he received a five-leaf clover Grimoire, a "black clover"! Now the two friends are heading out in the world, both seeking the same goal!
No fucking clue what it is so I'm going in blind

The animation from the PV's looked nice so I'll be watching it
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
No fucking clue what it is so I'm going in blind

The animation from the PV's looked nice so I'll be watching it
I'm telling you, man, just think original season 1 naruto but with magic.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
No fucking clue what it is so I'm going in blind

The animation from the PV's looked nice so I'll be watching it
It's just a trash Naruto clone.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
I'm telling you, man, just think original season 1 naruto but with magic.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
It's just a trash Naruto clone.
Jokes on them, I aint watch Naruto yet
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post




Jokes on them, I aint watch Naruto yet
A weeb that's never watched Naruto?

How.
Quote Originally Posted by Maelificent View Post
A weeb that's never watched Naruto?

How.
Too many fillers and too long of a series. I'd have to dedicate an entire summer break to watch which isn't what I want to spend my summer doing.

Yeah, PEACE PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Too many fillers and too long of a series. I'd have to dedicate an entire summer break to watch which isn't what I want to spend my summer doing.

Yeah, PEACE PEACE

skipthefiller
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Too many fillers and too long of a series. I'd have to dedicate an entire summer break to watch which isn't what I want to spend my summer doing.

Yeah, PEACE PEACE

nobody watches the fillers fam.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
nobody watches the fillers fam.
Ik I fucking hate when people go "Oh I cant watch Naruto it has far too much filler". SKIP THE FILLER THEN the more filler the less episodes you need to watch.
@FlexGod Naruto already has magic my dude.
might take a look.....story seems nice
I quite liked Black Clover's first episode, but my god Asta's voice actor hamming it up to the extreme just irked the hell out of me. So annoying reeeee :<
Just as generic as I guessed.
If you chaps haven't already watched it, I would highly recommend checking out Made In Abyss.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?