ANI_DISCBlack clover ,naruto with magic? Watch or don't watch?

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
still watched every episode of it.....but dont think I would do it again....didnt started Boruto yet cuz of all those filler in the preview anime....
Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
still watched every episode of it.....but dont think I would do it again....didnt started Boruto yet cuz of all those filler in the preview anime....
All the filler in the preview anime. wat?? .
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


All the filler in the preview anime. wat?? .
I mean in Naruto and N. Shippuden....
Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
I mean in Naruto and N. Shippuden....
ugh ok? .
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


ugh ok? .
^_^.................
Never watch filler arcs ever.
I don’t like naruto and I don’t like magic ;(
Could be something I'd give out a try. I like the drawings.
I kinda liked this one ( most characters are likable, except too childlish MC its okay manga, so if they wont ruin it it should be fine... but there are tons of better shows tho .
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?