[HELP] Android Jail Break Experience - [HELP ONLY]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Android Jail Break Experience - [HELP ONLY]
I understand this is a short question and may seem noobish to some users here. I would be great full if someone put in their two sense. I don't know anything about jail breaking android phones. I know I need xposed framework and I need to be able to change the IMIE number and other identification numbers so a specific app can't detect I'm on the same device. I need this done for a very important reason and it would help a fellow member out tremendously. I am in the budget for a $50 - 100$ device and that's all I can spend at the moment, I would like to know what is the easiest cheapest phone I can purchase that cant be "easily" rooted. I've been having trouble finding the right device that works I've been buying and returning phones for over a week kingo root never works. Any input would be great..

Thank you
It's called rooting, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a 'rooting kid' for your specific build of android.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
It's called rooting, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a 'rooting kid' for your specific build of android.
so do you have an answer or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Floridian View Post
so do you have an answer or not?
Tried google?
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Tried google?
obviously... if you don't have an answer or you can't contribute don't post on my thread. It's people like you that make this place useless I bet if I posted on HF people wouldn't be a smart ass.

- - - Updated - - -

kingo root and onetime root don't work for most devices and some devices that it worked for before updated their OS version so it's outdated. Rooting isn't always easy that depends on what kind of phone you get.
Quote Originally Posted by Floridian View Post
obviously... if you don't have an answer or you can't contribute don't post on my thread. It's people like you that make this place useless I bet if I posted on HF people wouldn't be a smart ass.

- - - Updated - - -

kingo root and onetime root don't work for most devices and some devices that it worked for before updated their OS version so it's outdated. Rooting isn't always easy that depends on what kind of phone you get.
what is the phone model and version
You can get a nexus 4, has an easy toolkit that does all the rooting, unlocking, recovering and flashing for you ...
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
You can get a nexus 4, has an easy toolkit that does all the rooting, unlocking, recovering and flashing for you ...
will kingo root work with that device? what if its updated to the latest android possible for that device will it still work as easy?
A friend on YouTube very much video
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us