Can I get banned?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Can I get banned?
"Can I get banned for using this?"

I've been seeing a bunch of posts on people saying can they get banned for using someones save / changing this or that

- Yes, Everything you download and use is a risk of getting a ban.

Basically:

1. Achievement hacks
Using 3rd party software to tamper with Dead by Daylight achievements in any way. Unlocking, locking, clearing them off – all of this is prohibited.


2. Hacking in-game exclusives/Legacy skins
Acquiring any kind of in-game skin a player isn’t supposed to have.
Legacy cutoff happened on November 24th, 2016. If player has received Legacy skins anytime after that, it is considered hacking (3rd party software/expanding Legacy cutoff time/loading up a savefile, etc.)


3. Hacked progress
Using 3rd party software or any other way to hack amount of BP in the game. Or loading up any savefile except from your own backup (any savefile – from previously banned account, from a friend, your savefile from BETA, etc.)


4. Other hacks
Using 3rd party software or other tools to gain any kind of unfair advantage wasn’t intended by the game, except if they have been whitelisted by us. Heavy proof and a video recording is mandatory.


I know I cannot be the only stressed out one when I see a posting saying this question I wanna blow my head off.
I hope this clears up this question that people love to ask.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thank you for your time.
Be safe out there.
Thank. God.

Good post man! Keep it up!!
Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
Thank. God.

Good post man! Keep it up!!


//2short
DBD is only manual banning from beginning of game to today. The only automatic ban case can be dll chams hack which could be easily blacklisted as it wasn't injected stealthily.
omg thanks for this
Do they have ways of verifying that the information was modified forever? Like if I save filed everything today (all perks on all characters p3 and legacy which I should not have) and then don't mess with my profile for a year can they check that and ban me?
I think no.
lol why do people on this forum all have rappers as profile pics. for example i have seen lil xan, lil peep, and now asap rocky? XD LUL
but i dont have anything against it
Quote Originally Posted by D4rkSkiLLz View Post
lol why do people on this forum all have rappers as profile pics. for example i have seen lil xan, lil peep, and now asap rocky? XD LUL
but i dont have anything against it
Maybe they like their music? Have you thought of that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DidItForTheHacks View Post
Do they have ways of verifying that the information was modified forever? Like if I save filed everything today (all perks on all characters p3 and legacy which I should not have) and then don't mess with my profile for a year can they check that and ban me?
I'd like to say yes because there is always a loop hole

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ch4r0d3y View Post
I think no.
I think yes
Quote Originally Posted by Bixkk View Post
- - - Updated - - -



I'd like to say yes because there is always a loop hole

- - - Updated - - -
Do you have any basis for thinking this? I had a friend (A) who save filed a while ago then changed it back to his profile. Somewhere down the line he pissed off a friend (B) of his by playing dbd with other people so this friend (B) made a false report (They did not know about the save file so they were thinking they faked a report against him) against my friend (A) and he got banned. He of course sent in an email to try to get unbanned as his account did not receive anything permanent from the save file like achievements so I would have assumed they didn't know he did anything but banned him anyway.

The only way I see them banning friend (A) is if they could somehow look back and see he save filed (he did not have steam cloud on) which worried me as that means that even if I make my account look legit if some random person gets mad at me and reports me then I am screwed.
Quote Originally Posted by DidItForTheHacks View Post
Do you have any basis for thinking this? I had a friend (A) who save filed a while ago then changed it back to his profile. Somewhere down the line he pissed off a friend (B) of his by playing dbd with other people so this friend (B) made a false report (They did not know about the save file so they were thinking they faked a report against him) against my friend (A) and he got banned. He of course sent in an email to try to get unbanned as his account did not receive anything permanent from the save file like achievements so I would have assumed they didn't know he did anything but banned him anyway.

The only way I see them banning friend (A) is if they could somehow look back and see he save filed (he did not have steam cloud on) which worried me as that means that even if I make my account look legit if some random person gets mad at me and reports me then I am screwed.
Bruh to clean this mess

Yes the devs can maybe check and verify if your save file has been modified

im not suring why you asking "Do you have any basis for thinking this?"

Quote Originally Posted by D4rkSkiLLz View Post
lol why do people on this forum all have rappers as profile pics. for example i have seen lil xan, lil peep, and now asap rocky? XD LUL
but i dont have anything against it
mine looks good
this thread doesnt make sense. it's like answering this question;

CAN I DIE?

yes everybody can die at any moment.

stop wasting our and your times for stupid things.
Quote Originally Posted by Cribspy2 View Post
this thread doesnt make sense. it's like answering this question;

CAN I DIE?

yes everybody can die at any moment.

stop wasting our and your times for stupid things.
It clearly makes sense. I see constant posts about this so I made a thread about it.

I post what I want to post. If you don't like shit then fuck off.
Quote Originally Posted by Cribspy2 View Post
this thread doesnt make sense. it's like answering this question;

CAN I DIE?

yes everybody can die at any moment.

stop wasting our and your times for stupid things.
First of all dont talk shit to people

second of all gtfo out of here if you dont know what this post is about and why its here

third of all respect the people helping the community and keeping it clean
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?